testtest

XDM-E 10mm

so, when did the xdm-e have a 5.25" barrel? 4.5" yes, but not in the E unless a barrel change happened. I state this because I have the 5.25" xdm precision in 10mm and 40s&w back when they were both available and factory produced. I don't have the threaded barrel, but it could be that long when they added the threads to the 4.5". Is it the osp or the tactical version? Either way nice pick!

so, when did the xdm-e have a 5.25" barrel? 4.5" yes, but not in the E unless a barrel change happened. I state this because I have the 5.25" xdm precision in 10mm and 40s&w back when they were both available and factory produced. I don't have the threaded barrel, but it could be that long when they added the threads to the 4.5". Is it the osp or the tactical version? Either way nice pick!
Available in 9mm

I was told there used to be a 5.25" 10mm in the pre-Elite, and that there may be an Elite in the works. Hopefully...
These are the 2
10mm (top)
40s&w (bottom)

Attachments

• 20230202_212500.jpg
    20230202_212500.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
If you need one with a longer barrel than what is made, you will have to go with the Glock 40, but the current XDM 10mm is pretty nice.
With having a longer barrel for the xdm is virtually nonexistent and only about an extra 3/4" of an inch more is all I've been able to find. As you state the g40 will get you there and a 9" for is available also.

@johnj
According to the Springfield website the 10mm in the Elite line is only available in the 3.8 compact and 4.5 inch OSP with or without a Hex DragonFly optic.

I have the 3.8 version, a fantastic shooting handgun.
I installed a Holosun 507C X2 on mine and very happy with it.
I picked up my SA XDm Elite 10mm 3.8" compact OSP yesterday.

I was looking at the same 507C X2 green dot for it as I love the circle/dot configuration.
Question, did you need a adapter plate or direct mount?

Back