testtest

John Wick Chapter 4

Sounds like #4 won't be as good. I'll still buy it when it comes out. The kill'em all, let God sort them out is what made the first 3 good. No HollyWeird shoot 200 rnds & never change a magazine crap. I really like the guns too. Taran Tactical Innovations JW4 Pit Viper available in May, is out of my price range at 7000 grand. But I can still look. Lol. I am hoping the pit bull has a bigger part in this movie. Halle Berry and her German Sheppards was a great addition. The real training with live rounds makes all the difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_135347_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_135347_Google.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 112
I enjoyed every one of them so far, for what they were, not what they are not. They are great movies to sit back remove your disbelieving brain and enjoy the action and at the same time watch and take in the incredibly complex sub culture society they have created. Not all that different than say the Avengers movies.

They are entertainment, which is what I want to go see by myself sitting kicked back in the cinema with a drink and popcorn and just forget everything for a time.

Back