testtest

SEVEN QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING A HOME-DEFENSE FIREARM

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
If you’ve decided to purchase a firearm for home defense, congratulations. It’s a big decision, and you are to be commended for being willing to take on the responsibilities that come with owning a firearm and being willing and prepared, to deploy it in order to protect your home and your loved ones. While deciding to acquire a firearm for home defense is a big decision, it is only one of several you’ll need to make to ensure you acquire the right firearm for your circumstances and needs.

Before you can make informed decisions to dial in just the right home-defense gun, you first need to ask the right questions. Here are some of the questions you should be asking before rushing out to buy a firearm to defend your home.

PDW_Home_Defense_Final.jpg

If you’ve decided to purchase a firearm for home defense, congratulations. It’s a big decision, and you are to be commended for being willing to take on the responsibilities that come with owning a firearm and being willing and prepared, to deploy it in order to protect your home and your loved ones. While deciding to acquire a firearm for home defense is a big decision, it is only one of several you’ll need to make to ensure you acquire the right firearm for your circumstances and needs.

Before you can make informed decisions to dial in just the right home-defense gun, you first need to ask the right questions. Here are some of the questions you should be asking before rushing out to buy a firearm to defend your home.

PDW_Home_Defense_Final.jpg
Good article, good explanation of different types of actions, very good for the new gun owner.

You forgot question number 8. Will my wife let me buy it?
Of course she will, if not, why are you married to her? My wife's responses are usually like: "Don't use your money, let the house pay for it.", "Is that what you want?", "Oh, that feels nice.".
Nice article for beginners, need another one for what to do after you have options already.

Plus, if you miss “the look” her tone in her voice will also relay her message…..ask me how I know this….🤔🙁
Ok, how do you know that?
Just kidding.

My lady never questioned my firearm purchases but she made it clear she wasn’t happy with my purchase of my new truck and my search for a new camper, I simply told her it’s my money I spent and my F250 will become yours eventually, she quickly changed her tune.

Back