testtest

Ammo Question

USMC1911

Elite
I see this Ammo on Target Sports USA. Anyone have any knowledge on this particular Ammo. I know it is made in Hungary. The price is really good for .45 ACP. Thinking about picking up a few boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 65
i never heard of it either, but at least it's brass. (i asked about this ammo weeks ago too)

i tried the Wolf brand, of ammo, but then i heard too many things about shooting steel casings.

and yeah, there will be those that'll say steel case ammo is fine for plinking.

i'd just rather not.

The reviews on Target Sports are pretty good (for what it’s worth).
I’m with Wolfpack. It may be worth buying a box and try it. The only downside is shipping cost for a box or two of ammo.
I’m with Wolfpack. It may be worth buying a box and try it. The only downside is shipping cost for a box or two of ammo.
I bought the Ammo Plus package. Free shipping is one of the perks.

if you join "thier club", (i think about $100 for a year) shipping is free for ammo....

it can be worth it, depending on how much ammo one buys in a year.

i am not certain if free shipping is for everything else.

Personally, I buy my ammo at my shop, I support my local business, I don't do any online buying, firearms or ammo, but this is just me.....
the only place i can buy ammo locally is at the range i go to and that is way too expensive even if you include shipping costs. there used to be a few outdoor sporting goods shops and even a couple gun stores but they have evaporated over the years.

Personally, I buy my ammo at my shop, I support my local business, I don't do any online buying, firearms or ammo, but this is just me.....
since that scandemic came to an end, i don't buy online ammo anymore.

after shipping, taxes, and limits, it was only worth it to keep practicing.

i had not hear of Target Sports USA until earlier this year in fact.

my large LGS, has ammo by the truckloads now, and sales every week. lowest pricing on 9mm was at 10.99

since that scandemic came to an end, i don't buy online ammo anymore.

after shipping, taxes, and limits, it was only worth it to keep practicing.

i had not hear of Target Sports USA until earlier this year in fact.

my large LGS, has ammo by the truckloads now, and sales every week. lowest pricing on 9mm was at 10.99
that is a great price. i am not sure what they get at my range for 50rd of 9mm but a box of pmc bronze 223 goes for $16 if i remember correctly. i get the same stuff online for $8.50.

that is a great price. i am not sure what they get at my range for 50rd of 9mm but a box of pmc bronze 223 goes for $16 if i remember correctly. i get the same stuff online for $8.50.
i do not buy ammo at the range, it's always $2 to $5 higher there. i can see why though, they basically only sell it for thier rental guns, and they gotta make some money other than range time.. but in a pinch if it is needed, it is available to others.

Back