testtest

Daffy Zone…..

259088897_2186342401516508_7796856535522887807_n.jpg

I just received an email from a good friend with a series of really good comics and funny things in a file with about 12-14 comics. I'd love to share them here but don't know how. Can I save/send them as a 'Zip' file or something similar, or would I have to send each picture/comic as an individual attachment. Thanks. jj

I just received an email from a good friend with a series of really good comics and funny things in a file with about 12-14 comics. I'd love to share them here but don't know how. Can I save/send them as a 'Zip' file or something similar, or would I have to send each picture/comic as an individual attachment. Thanks. jj
My guess a single attachment….

I work there, but no…I live 30 miles southeast from Fargo. Couldn’t pay me to live there now. It was good 10 years ago, but crime has increased so much…let’s just say I like living in the boonies.
Ya' gotta be real careful of those 'wood chippers' up around that Fargo ... eh? Is it the machine or the operator? :D:unsure: jj

PS: My yard son lives in ND. He has a shop in Minot and one in Williston. He's a born/bred southern boy but loves the cold. I just can't understand it!

Ya' gotta be real careful of those 'wood chippers' up around that Fargo ... eh? Is it the machine or the operator? :D:unsure: jj

PS: My yard son lives in ND. He has a shop in Minot and one in Williston. He's a born/bred southern boy but loves the cold. I just can't understand it!
Lol! We keep the wood chippers especially for vermin, um…yeah. Don’t be messing around up here.. Just try that in a small town 😎

Back