testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Just a fun thread to see what we've all bought to feed the addiction so to speak.......

As for me, I hopefully found two Smith & Wesson magazine spacers for my M2.0 Compact, and two sets of oiled brown M1907 sling keepers from Turner Saddlery

Not technically firearm related but I bought 4 pairs of Wrangler Flex waist cargo pants ( which are the best IWB carry pants I have ever had), a pair of 5.11s and several oversized overshirts. All for dressing around a gun.

Just a fun thread to see what we've all bought to feed the addiction so to speak.......

As for me, I hopefully found two Smith & Wesson magazine spacers for my M2.0 Compact, and two sets of oiled brown M1907 sling keepers from Turner Saddlery
Oh my dude, I overspent
  1. Colt M41A carbine
  2. Sig MCX Spear + Tango LPVO
  3. 5.56 Ti Sig Suppressor
  4. 7.62 Ti Sig Suppressor
It all started with my wife wanting an AR, so we went shopping for an M4, then there was this orphan MCX Spear that looked so sad, couldn't resist. Then came the question "how come we have only 1 suppressor to switch between riffles?" and that went downhill from there, I've got to listen to my better half 😅

And after that, had to "accessorize": Surefire light, Lancer mags, X-TAC 5.56 & 308 ammo... It never ends, and that's OK.
Still "need" a VGF, a sling and a bipod, and that should do 😅

On a side note, I love the MCX Spear, but I feel absolutely terrible for the poor grunts who are going to have to haul this beast, it's 12lb equipped mostly as they would, plus 6x20-round 308 mags standard carry, that is insanely heavy compared to what they're used to! As awesome as the weapon is, I'm not sure that was such a great idea, especially considering the current fitness level of our military.

Last edited:
Well, my cat Jeff started having some issues yesterday. I thought it was a UTI. He kept trying to go pee but couldn't, was very uncomfortable and dribbling everywhere. His stomach was rock hard. Took him to the vet this morning at 6 AM. Turns out he was blocked up, probably due to a bladder infection. They got him for 3 days, had to put a catheter in and get him drained. Anyway, the estimate for the whole ordeal is about 2k. Looks like my expendable cash may be non existent for awhile. It's very not cool not having my little buddy here with me right now. The little baby Phoebe keeps looking around for him. It's a drag.

Basically this.

Well, my cat Jeff started having some issues yesterday. I thought it was a UTI. He kept trying to go pee but couldn't, was very uncomfortable and dribbling everywhere. His stomach was rock hard. Took him to the vet this morning at 6 AM. Turns out he was blocked up, probably due to a bladder infection. They got him for 3 days, had to put a catheter in and get him drained. Anyway, the estimate for the whole ordeal is about 2k. Looks like my expendable cash may be non existent for awhile. It's very not cool not having my little buddy here with me right now. The little baby Phoebe keeps looking around for him. It's a drag.

Basically this.

Expensive but absolutely worth it, no question about it. Take good care of the little boy. I know I would spend 10x on my "puppies" than I'd spend on myself. Heck, most of the time they eat better food than we do because they get the first round of cooking 😅

Back