testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

20231114_170031.jpg

20231114_170042.jpg

Being in Maryland, it goes into Gun Jail for 7 days, then I can take possession.
My Springfield Armory XD-M Elite OSP 10MM was lonely being the only 10MM in the collection. I had to get it a friend.

I found some online surplus for cheap, on order from Gunmagwarehouse. My LGS (from whom I bought the rifle) only got 1 rusty, used, never (or rarely and not recently) cleaned mag in today and gave it to me for free. Might have to try out the 5 surplus ones I have coming, if those don't work, I'll try some from the link you suggested. If still unhappy I can always find HK OEM's online new for $75ea....we'll figure this out. Not happy with pics I'm getting this evening...might have to try some different things before posting. You use robertrtg? Reputable?

I found some online surplus for cheap, on order from Gunmagwarehouse. My LGS (from whom I bought the rifle) only got 1 rusty, used, never (or rarely and not recently) cleaned mag in today and gave it to me for free. Might have to try out the 5 surplus ones I have coming, if those don't work, I'll try some from the link you suggested. If still unhappy I can always find HK OEM's online new for $75ea....we'll figure this out. Not happy with pics I'm getting this evening...might have to try some different things before posting. You use robertrtg? Reputable?
Yeah. I have bought several things from them. No problems. They often have hard to get stuff.

I got a good deal on a OR VP9 slide from them not long ago.

Couple pics as promised of the HK91...not good pics, but I'm no photographer. Pardon the cat food. Beat-up mag, but it seems to work just fine. Easiest rifle to field-strip, clean and reassemble that I own. Lots of chatter about the bolt being difficult to re-assemble, but I found it quite simple. Seems to be in tremendous shape for being 41 years old.

Attachments

• HK91.jpg
    HK91.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • HK91 side.jpg
    HK91 side.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • HK91 SN side.jpg
    HK91 SN side.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
Couple pics as promised of the HK91...not good pics, but I'm no photographer. Pardon the cat food. Beat-up mag, but it seems to work just fine. Easiest rifle to field-strip, clean and reassemble that I own. Lots of chatter about the bolt being difficult to re-assemble, but I found it quite simple. Seems to be in tremendous shape for being 41 years old.
1983 vintage.

A very good year.

Back