testtest

What's On Your Wish List for 2024?

This is on my want list, but I know it ain't gonna happen.

CPY4-RGL-AA-01.jpg

I’m probably the odd duck but I want S&W 3rd Gen DA/SA in their Classic line with the slide mounted decock only like later CHP 4006 were. In full size and compact offering. Except make the 45 in the 4 1/4” (4566) size

(Or Sig to make the 225A1 again)

And more 3” revolvers with 6 **** cylinders like the Ruger WC to make the shelves!
Yea, would love the S&W 4506, should have kept mine, would love to see it reintroduced

I was shooting with a Taurus rep recently, and he was telling me that they sell Raging Hunters like crazy. It was also interesting to hear how Taurus has been focusing on increased QC and consistency in the last several years, esp with their higher tier lines.

I am hosting Caleb Giddings for a revolver class. And between him and Cody Osborn formerly at Walther you’re already seeing a turn around at Taurus. There should be more news this year.

I have an Old Taurus 82 like so old it has the hammer mounted firing pin like old S&W and it is rock solid. Got it well used in 1986

I am hosting Caleb Giddings for a revolver class. And between him and Cody Osborn formerly at Walther you’re already seeing a turn around at Taurus. There should be more news this year.

I have an Old Taurus 82 like so old it has the hammer mounted firing pin like old S&W and it is rock solid. Got it well used in 1986

Yup - it was Caleb I was with. And of course, I've been around enough reps in various industries over the years to know that they are biased, but he said some pretty compelling, convincing things. They've gotten lots of feedback, and I get the feeling they are actually listening to it. There's good reason to expect exciting things out of Taurus in the coming years (speaking of revolvers, specifically). And if we have another quality player in the wheelgun space, I think we all win. 👍

I came across this thread during my lunch break today, and once I got home from work I started scrolling through the posts. Well, I have given it a lot of thought...and what would be at the top of my wish list is:

1 - a 200 yard range in my back yard
2 - an ammo tree for the calibers of each firearm I/we own

However, being a grown up (sort of), I realize these aren't gonna happen. So instead I want to branch into the AR world. I've been given a few suggestions and am looking into Springfield S&W and Ruger. Now, these long guns aren't going to magically appear in the back of my vehicle or follow me home. Definitely doing a little more research than I did for most of my handguns (although there isn't one of them I regret buying). I have learned a lot on this forum, and am still learning. Every day. I may even need my own she shed for tinkering with my guns and stuff :cool:. 2024 is going to be a rough year for my family, it's already ramping up. I just pray and go a day at a time.

I wish for all of you, the very best for 2024...and hope to hear about all those cool guns you're gonna get ;)

(2nd reply)
......well, if we are talking what we want legally.....

(possible....with the braced pistol rule lawsuits) -
Barrel length restrictions struck down from the NFA 1934. Based on the speed of our judicial system, this may be a 2025 wish list item...or beyond.

Suppressors removed as an NFA item - struck out of the NFA 1934.

(A reach, but probably impossible with the make-up and dysfunctionality of congress)
Allow full auto firearms produced after 1986 to be covered in the NFA of 1934 - repeal Firearm Owners Protection Act 1986.

Back