testtest

What's On Your Wish List for 2024?

Hammer67

Professional
So far, for me it's the Colt Python Combat Elite:

ctpython-sp3ns_1_hr.jpg

...and if Dan Wesson comes out with an OR version of the Compact DWX, I'm going to have a hard time saying no to that as well.

Given the current state of the world, I'm hoping for the return of Christ.
I’m uh…I’m gonna quote The The’s 1989 song “Armageddon Days Are Here Again”…

“If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
He’d be gunned down cold by the CIA..”

A brown-skinned Palestinian calling for the rights of the poor over the priviliged? They’d kill him so fast your head would spin.

Anyway.....let's keep politics and religion out of this, k?

I'm also thinking seriously about a blued Model 29 in the coming year. I need another 3" .38/.357 like I need a hole in the head, so I may prioritize the 29 over the Colt, but we'll see.

I've also got a hankering for the CZ 600 Trail in 7.62

iu

and the DW Razorback 10mm

25648-857216.jpg

I don't really see myself buying anything in 9mm or any polymer pistols in the coming year. I have those bases covered, and they aren't categories that really excite me anyway.

Last edited:
I’m uh…I’m gonna quote The The’s 1989 song “Armageddon Days Are Here Again”…

“If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
He’d be gunned down cold by the CIA..”

A brown-skinned Palestinian calling for the rights of the poor over the priviliged? They’d kill him so fast your head would spin.
I respectfully disagree with you, sir, but Jesus was a Jew. His mission was to provide atonement for sin, thus offering reconciliation of sinful mankind with God. To suggest that His ministry was one of a social justice isn't consistent with what the Bible says about Him.

You are, however, quite correct in your contention that He likely wouldn't be embraced any more today by the ruling class than He was then. Don't forget, Herod sought to murder the Messiah (who the nation of Israel had been waiting for for untold years) to maintain his grip on power.

I respectfully disagree with you, sir, but Jesus was a Jew. His mission was to provide atonement for sin, thus offering reconciliation of sinful mankind with God. To suggest that His ministry was one of a social justice isn't consistent with what the Bible says about Him.

You are, however, quite correct in your contention that He likely wouldn't be embraced any more today by the ruling class than He was then. Don't forget, Herod sought to murder the Messiah (who the nation of Israel had been waiting for for untold years) to maintain his grip on power.

Ok, I already asked nicely and you apparently ignored it, so please take this $#It somewhere else. Is that clear enough? My thread, my rules.

Between the two? I prefer the USP-C.

I like the USP-C as well. And I really liked the P2000SK I used to own, and still kick myself for trading, though I'd like a little more barrel length than the SK for shooting .40. At the same time, the slightly shorter barrel of the P2000 vs. the USP-C has some appeal, from a CCW perspective.

I like either of them better than the P30.

I like the USP-C as well. And I really liked the P2000SK I used to own, and still kick myself for trading, though I'd like a little more barrel length than the SK for shooting .40. At the same time, the slightly shorter barrel of the P2000 vs. the USP-C has some appeal, from a CCW perspective.

I like either of them better than the P30.
Even though I have it on my carry P30 (V3S) I’ve never warmed to the push-button decocker; prefer the hard push down on the safety lever (V1 USP).

Back