testtest

So…I did this today

belladonna

Professional
I got the notification today that my VP9 arrived at my FFL, but by the time I read it, it was too late to travel 30 miles to pick it up. So I decided to modify my Hellcat with the kit that arrived this week. It was a little bit tricky but not hard at all.

Can’t wait to get this baby to the range!

IMG_3894.jpeg

I would but he’s out of town on a job. He wouldn’t be caught dead with the vacuum anyway 😂😂.
I do all the vacuuming, cooking and dishes.. she does laundry and bunch of other stuff…
Word to the wise though….
Don't sweep off the front porch with the broom and them hand it to your wife by saying …

“Here’s your ride back”

😜
Stealing that, using it and will risk the consequences. It will be worth it.

I do all the vacuuming, cooking and dishes.. she does laundry and bunch of other stuff…
Word to the wise though….
Don't sweep off the front porch with the broom and them hand it to your wife by saying …

“Here’s your ride back”

😜
thats funny as a fart in a spacesuit
we have a split here as well
I do 90% of cooking, keep the garage/loading room/cave/alternate family/kitchen vacuumed
she does laundry and ironing .

what was the kit you put on the hellkitty? the compensator and ??

thats funny as a fart in a spacesuit
we have a split here as well
I do 90% of cooking, keep the garage/loading room/cave/alternate family/kitchen vacuumed
she does laundry and ironing .

what was the kit you put on the hellkitty? the compensator and ??
It is the 3.8 in Threaded Barrel and Compensator Kit offered in the SA website store. They were out of stock at Christmas, but I checked shortly after and they were back in stock, so I ordered one. I saw the article on them in the latest issue of The Armory, and they show you how to install it.

It is the 3.8 in Threaded Barrel and Compensator Kit offered in the SA website store. They were out of stock at Christmas, but I checked shortly after and they were back in stock, so I ordered one. I saw the article on them in the latest issue of The Armory, and they show you how to install it.
It looks great. Let us know how it shoots when you get to the range. Go get that HK tomorrow. Well, Tuesday I guess. :)

That's a good looking pistol Bella. I remember shooting my sister & BIL's Hellcat RDP with the comp a few years ago. It was nice. And if I remember correctly, it was noticeably quieter and softer in the hand than my 9mm pistol when we were shooting side by side.

My sister punched me in the shoulder when I put a few through the same holes on the target with her RDP. Enjoy!

Back