testtest

Gun Grabber Desperation Showing as More Americans buy Firearms

Even if our President doesn't adopt a campaign slogan about it, I hope he will at least acknowledge and welcome all our new 2A family members during one/some of his speeches, and encourage them to be vocal, to practice and be safe, to join GOA and/or NRA, and fight to keep ALL of our rights as Americans.

And point out in plain language that "the other guy" wants to take all that away from us, while he hides behind his own armed guards and fortified walls.

It is so frustrating for me for all this to be happening when the NRA is at its weakest point that I can remember, and 2A folks are fragmented into several competing organizations. Oh that the NRA could have been healed before the virus hit!
You may be talking about this, I don’t know but yeah it’s rough. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/07/nra-coronavirus-lay-off-173465 and thanks @Annihilator for posting and keeping us in the loop with all this, albeit, frustrating news. As we have discussed in the other threads we have to stand guard and be vigilant BUT be smart about it and the biggest thing we can do is vote.

Back