testtest

Immigration

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Biden Admin let in 7.2 Million illegal immigrants. !!!
36 states have less population than that number.
Yet estimates put 5.4 million Americans living abroad including Military/Service personnel.

We have more illegals in this country than we send over seas to defend our partners and chose to live abroad !!!

Yet we have to shelter and pay for them, but Americans abroad get no such free will.

Close it down !!!

That’s 7-8 million that they know of.
The real number is likely much higher.
It’s unsustainable.
Have you seen the latest video of NYC officers attacked while attempting to arrest an illegal inside of a shelter?
Also took this screenshot earlier today.

IMG_9392.jpeg

I live 90 miles from El Paso Texas. I see hundreds coming thru here weekly. They even walk past the border patrol building here and nobody cares. When i'm gone in 20 years they will wonder what happened. You know they have come thru because there is always a trail of trash that is behind them. Everything just gets thrown on the ground--nobody picks up anything!

What burns my backside is that we didn't seem to have any money to help the vets and others who were , and still are , homeless. However we now have all this money to give away to the illegals plus kick kids out of schools so the illegals will have a place to stay.

They are putting the illegals before American citizens. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

What burns my backside is that we didn't seem to have any money to help the vets and others who were , and still are , homeless. However we now have all this money to give away to the illegals plus kick kids out of schools so the illegals will have a place to stay.

They are putting the illegals before American citizens. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Also Ukranians. And pretty much every F'in country on the planet except our own.

Not blind fail to do anything about it. The new generation sees nothing wrong with this. Just wait until they wake up and realize they will be paying for it!
The delusional part is most mid 20's early 30's do not think they should have to work, that the government should give them a living wage. None want to vote they feel their vote doesn't count. They've already given up and are just waiting for the country to turn for a dictator. Honestly its sad to see our "liberal" school system has conditioned them for the fall of the great U.S of A.
Heck some of my nephews went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan then watched as both countries went back to what they were or worse. Now they don't give a duck at all.

Back