testtest

Immigration

1708581285476.png

And this is happening, our media is ignoring it and not reporting it, and the party in power doesn't change course. I wonder if that's because they are not worried about elections? How long have I been chiming on this? C'mon folks, open your eyes...
Pretty sure if someone is reading any of this, you are preaching to the choir, man. Agree our country is circling the porcelain but everyone knows : you can lead a dumbass to water, but you can’t make him think .. too many unwilling to face ugly truths cuz it messes w/ how they WANT things 2 be vs putting in effort to change.

10 million in 3 years, 50 million born elsewhere and the voters are not amused, but not represented. We fund NGO's who assist those invading. We fund both sides of the Ukraine and Israel conflicts. Criminals are coddled and the media talks about gun crime. JB is too old and addled to be charged with crime, but is running for reelection.
The average citizen could do better. You could pull someone out of a bag who could do better and yet here we are.
The beatings will continue until morale improves. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
It's hard to have a good attitude with the everyday BS happening.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care. Considering how crooked and conniving the big guy is , it wouldn’t surprise me one bit that he and his family could possibly get back door cuts from those running these well organized smuggling operations. Thanks to the tremendous work by James Comer we now know that KMorris “owns” HB’s stake in Chinese energy firm, and that he has been the primary buyer of HB’s “artwork” as well as “loaning” him significant amounts of cash.
Money laundering written all over it and nothing has been done and it’s completely ignored.
🤬
Somebody post pictures of their awesome Highpoints to make this thread a little less depressing.😆

Call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care. Considering how crooked and conniving the big guy is , it wouldn’t surprise me one bit that he and his family could possibly get back door cuts from those running these well organized smuggling operations. Thanks to the tremendous work by James Comer we now know that KMorris “owns” HB’s stake in Chinese energy firm, and that he has been the primary buyer of HB’s “artwork” as well as “loaning” him significant amounts of cash.
Money laundering written all over it and nothing has been done and it’s completely ignored.
🤬
Somebody post pictures of their awesome Highpoints to make this thread a little less depressing.😆
1708622207705.gif

Back