testtest

Under 300 bucks

I have one of the earlier ones, it had a horrible trigger. and i mean horrible. extremely hard to pull and would not fire till you pulled the trigger all the way against the trigger guard. i put an apex trigger in it and it's not horrible now. maybe awful but not horrible. lol but it does go bang every time. mines 40 cal.

SANY5268.JPG

Looks an awful lot like that awful S&W garbage gun Sigma that had an awful heavy looong trigger pull & awful accuracy. A cheap friend-ish guy I worked with had one & after work we’d go shooting at this NRA indoor range accessible 24/7 provided no matches were scheduled. It was fun to go shooting & argue with him on why having a cheap awful gun that was easy to choke/limp wrist was just awfully dumb. It wasn’t the only Sigma I saw at the ranges over the years that was 💩. I’m not betting my life on a gun that may or may not work when I need it most - why? Not sure it’s a bargain until you’ve shot it a ton, & can count on it completely. Just my opinion .. everybody has one.

My Keltec PF 9 was under $300 and it has been very reliable . Only time it has chocked was when I decided I wanted to run Remington Golden Sabre . No would work. Any other brand , any bullet type , it fired and spit them out . After 16 years I still have it in my carry rotation.

ETA : Maybe I just got lucky but the little gun goes bang when I want it to.

Back