testtest

Israel under attack

I do not want the US involved in their war.

A sovereign country bombed a sovereign country Embassy.
Both countries signed the UN treaty and are bound by them.

Article 22
1. The premises of the mission shall be inviolable. The agents
of the receiving State may not enter them, except with the consent of
the head of the mission.
2. The receiving State is under a special duty to take all
appropriate steps to protect the premises of the mission against any
intrusion or damage and to prevent any disturbance of the peace of the
mission or impairment of its dignity.
3. The premises of the mission, their furnishings and other
property thereon and the means of transport of the mission shall be
immune from search, requisition, attachment or execution.

The US does not need to get involved and pick sides.

I do not want the US involved in their war.

A sovereign country bombed a sovereign country Embassy.
Both countries signed the UN treaty and are bound by them.

Article 22
1. The premises of the mission shall be inviolable. The agents
of the receiving State may not enter them, except with the consent of
the head of the mission.
2. The receiving State is under a special duty to take all
appropriate steps to protect the premises of the mission against any
intrusion or damage and to prevent any disturbance of the peace of the
mission or impairment of its dignity.
3. The premises of the mission, their furnishings and other
property thereon and the means of transport of the mission shall be
immune from search, requisition, attachment or execution.

The US does not need to get involved and pick sides.
The US should have taken out Iran a long time ago. Israel doesn't need the US to defend them against Iran. What they need is for Biden to quit siding with Arab terrorists against them at the UN.

If it's true, Iran is headed for a really bad time.

Yes, A herd of Buffalo's beets a swarm of drones anytime.

image_2024-04-13_200234050.png

If it's true, Iran is headed for a real
Israel has said if Iran attacked them they would respond in Iran directly. And after the attack they said there will be a significant response. One thing is for certain, Iran is F'ed. And frankly it's about time.
Yes, Iran is way overdue for a major A** kicking. I don't doubt Israel can do the job, as long as Biden and his minions stay out of it.

There's some speculation that this attack is all just for show. Iran doesn't want a war, but feel they must retaliate in some way for the Israeli attack on their embassy. Iran knows that very few, if any, of the missiles or drones will get through.

Iran is basically a coward. They do their fighting by proxy by funding various terrorist groups. The last thing they want is an actual war on their own soil.

Latest reports say that Iran issued a statement saying that they consider the matter "concluded".

There's some speculation that this attack is all just for show. Iran doesn't want a war, but feel they must retaliate in some way for the Israeli attack on their embassy. Iran knows that very few, if any, of the missiles or drones will get through.

Iran is basically a coward. They do their fighting by proxy by funding various terrorist groups. The last thing they want is an actual war on their own soil.

Latest reports say that Iran issued a statement saying that they consider the matter "concluded".
I think you may be right Iran doesn't want an all out war with Israel much less the US. Ending this current round of hostilities will not stop Iran from using their proxies to continue wanting to annihilate Israel. Where does it end? What happens when Iran declares it has nuclear weapons? If Iran suffered a severe bloody nose it could very well be the deterrents needed to curb their appetite.

Yeah, Iran considers the matter concluded. And for all the reasons you stated. I doubt Israel thinks it’s concluded. They’re on record saying the response will be significant. I expect it will be.

The true combatants over there can kick each other's a$$es every day until they tire of it. I simply want our involvement kept minimal, if not nil.
Iran has been killing our troops and harassing our vessels for a couple of decades. I.e., we have been combatants for years but the loons in the Imperial City keep sticking their heads in the sand and playing games with our "non-involvement" outside of vulnerable and isolated outposts in Iraq, Syria, et al. I'd say unleash hell but no civilian or uniformed leader has the guts to do it.

One way or another, war with the Ayatollahs is inevitable. The Ayatollahs are emboldened by what they sèe as American weakness. The Israelis will never allow them to have a deployable nuke. They must be considering if this attack is sufficient provocation to hit Iran's nuclear capabilities. We can never forget Iran's stated purpose to wipe Israel from the face of the map.

And Biden is advising Israel not to strike back.

Back