testtest

Hellcat with Fiber Optic

Its front sight is Both! Not only fiber optic but also it has tritium gas vile in the center. I wish all Springfield pistols came with the Tru Glo TFX Sights standard on all their pistols.

Springfield-Armory-Hellcat-front-sight.jpg

hellcatsights.jpg

They have just a fiber-optic version.View attachment 5674
I have NOT SEEN A HELLCAT OSP OR NON-OSP WITHOUT THE FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT! As far as I know, all the Hell Cats have the same front sight its a fiber optic with a tritium vial center. Like this in the photo show me a photo of a HELL CAT without the fiber optic/ tritium sight. OR PLAIN FIBER OPTIC ONLY ,My Friend has the Hellcat Non-OSP and his front sight is the same as the OSP VERSION Like the one in the photo.

Its front sight is Both! Not only fiber optic but also it has tritium gas vile in the center. I wish all Springfield pistols came with the Tru Glo TFX Sights standard on all their pistols.

View attachment 5671
View attachment 5672
Just to be clear luminescent is not the same as fiber optic and neither is tritium. Luminescent, is great for daytime as is fiber optic which gathers its light from a source as the sun. Luminescent is good because it will glow IF you hit it with a source of light and give you a bigger light, more so than the tritium offers.

The Hell Cat front sight is not Luminescent they have a Tritium gas vial mounted center in a fiber-optic tube. see photo.
I have not seen the Hell Cat with just the plain Fiber Optic front sight but apparently, they make one? And I have never seen one with a Luminescent center fiber optic front sight on a Hell Cat ???

The Hell Cat front sight is not Luminescent they have a Tritium gas vial mounted center in a fiber-optic tube. see photo.
I have not seen the Hell Cat with just the plain Fiber Optic front sight but apparently, they make one? And I have never seen one with a Luminescent center fiber optic front sight on a Hell Cat ???
View attachment 5678
That’s not fiber optic in your picture.

Tritium lamp in the center, yes, but the yellow is luminescent. Charge it with a flashlight for a minute, and go in a completely darkened room; the yellow will glow...fiber optics din't work without light, and the tritium doesn’t have enough output to make anything besides the lamp glow bright.

Also, in the OP, the Hellcat pictured most certainly does have fiber optic sights on it. Just because you haven’t seen one, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

That’s not fiber optic in your picture.

Tritium lamp in the center, yes, but the yellow is luminescent. Charge it with a flashlight for a minute, and go in a completely darkened room; the yellow will glow...fiber optics din't work without light, and the tritium doesn’t have enough output to make anything besides the lamp glow bright.

Also, in the OP, the Hellcat pictured most certainly does have fiber optic sights on it. Just because you haven’t seen one, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
Oh wow I did not know that the yellow will glow got to go try it I thought it was like the Tru Glo TFX fiber & Tritium gas vile. I like that sight on the hellcat I tried it I put my flashlight on it and the yellow glows also! I like that! Thanks, another good point for the Springfield Armory Hell Cat 9mm Pistol.

View attachment 5678
If it were a fiber optic in this pic and it was closed on the muzzle end only a very small amount of light source it would have too operate? The fiber optics I've seen have a tube and are more open too gather and retain the glow/light longer. They can also be charged with optional light source.

Does anyone know the diameter of the optic rod on the hellcat? Mine came with the red and would like to swap out with yellow but unsure of what size to order. Thanks to anyone who replies in advance

Does anyone know the diameter of the optic rod on the hellcat? Mine came with the red and would like to swap out with yellow but unsure of what size to order. Thanks to anyone who replies in advance

Check the box...should have a second rod...but it will be green.

Back