testtest

Followed me home today.........

Thanx...yep, got it, most is gone now, hey, just realized the government bought me a gun......😬
No, actually the American Citizen Taxpayers like me, bought you that gun (where do you think the Government gets this money, from their money 💵 tree 🌳 :unsure:). Well since I didn't get any of my money back in this stimulus check, I want my 🔫 back now Anni :mad:. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Seriously, nice revolver there Anni.

No, actually the American Citizen Taxpayers like me, bought you that gun (where do you think the Government gets this money, from their money 💵 tree 🌳 :unsure:). Well since I didn't get any of my money back in this stimulus check, I want my 🔫 back now Anni :mad:. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Seriously, nice revolver there Anni.
Lol, you don’t know how close it was for me not to get the python yet, they had the 4.25” barrel one in stock, was it beautiful, action was great, but figured if I got it, I might get tossed out the house tonight.......😬

Lol, you don’t know how close it was for me not to get the python yet, they had the 4.25” barrel one in stock, was it beautiful, action was great, but figured if I got it, I might get tossed out the house tonight.......😬
Yeah, I'm waiting until LGS starts doing normal business with open door, instead of by appointment only. Any issues with the Python (if there was any), will hopefully be resolved. I want the 6" barrel, as I already own a 4" original Python I picked up used a few years ago. (then I'm hoping they reproduce the Anaconda next year, and I can get one of those to go together with my used Anaconda that I also own). :sneaky:

My shop is completely open, social distancing rules apply, but they got plenty of guns, ammo......masks are optional, but you have to use hand sanitizer which I do anyway.
That's the difference of having a Republican Governor (you), Vs. a Democrat Governor (me), who initially closed Gun stores as non essential. When a lawsuit was brought forth, he changed his stance and added restrictions of open by appointment only and curbside pickup of ammunition etc. (at least where I am in the State). I'm sure as more counties open up (including eventually mine), they will open with the social distancing and mask requirements. A buddy of mine made an appointment and got himself a nice Sig P938 for pocket carry, but I'll wait for them to open up without appointments.

Back