testtest

XD Elite Non-threaded barrel

Greetings,
My niece ended up with an XDm elite with the threaded barrel. I am unfamiliar with the package when sold, but I thought they came with both a threaded and un-threaded barrel. Either way, she would like to acquire an un-threaded one. Is the only recourse to go through SA to purchase one? I've looked all over the web, and don't see any for sale. I realize someone may sell theirs by itself on Gunbroker or similar sites, but I have seen none for sale anywhere after a fairly extensive search.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings,
My niece ended up with an XDm elite with the threaded barrel. I am unfamiliar with the package when sold, but I thought they came with both a threaded and un-threaded barrel. Either way, she would like to acquire an un-threaded one. Is the only recourse to go through SA to purchase one? I've looked all over the web, and don't see any for sale. I realize someone may sell theirs by itself on Gunbroker or similar sites, but I have seen none for sale anywhere after a fairly extensive search.

Thanks for your time.
Bar-Sto Barrels have them in factory length and ported if wanted. What caliber?

Seems that by the time you buy the barrel and have it fitted, you're talking about half the dollars of the original price of the pistol. I guess the original ones came with both barrels, but now you have to buy one with the threaded barrel or without. Apparently the packages that had both barrels in them are no longer available?

I have used them before, but I usually call, with this COVID stuff going on, it may take some time to get a reply, most are working at home now, give it a few more days.

I woulda called, and maybe my eyes are bad, but I could not find any phone numbers on their web site. The only way they offered to contact them was by snail mail or e-mail. I'll wait. Thanks!

I woulda called, and maybe my eyes are bad, but I could not find any phone numbers on their web site. The only way they offered to contact them was by snail mail or e-mail. I'll wait. Thanks!
I understand your frustration. I sent an email to Springfield last week just to get information on ordering parts for my XDm Mod 2’s and and have heard nothing back, I’ll wait a few more days before calling them.

Back