testtest

Is that a sub you are packing? Subway to Gun Owners: ‘Refrain from Openly Displaying Firearms’

It’s interesting that would come from Blumenthal and Murphy in Connecticut because Connecticut is NOT an open carry state. My guess is that the home office for SubWay is in Connecticut.

I don't open carry either. But its not the legal people that are doing bad thing. How is it not safer if I was carrying open in a store. If a criminal see my weapon he may change his mind from doing something he shouldn't.

“We write to urge you to prohibit the open carry of firearms in Subway restaurants in Connecticut and across the country,” wrote Sens. Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy.

Let me fix the one "lawmaker's title:
Sen. Richard I Lied About Being In Vietnam Blumenthal.

There. That's how his name should be shown everytime.

Just like Buffalo Wild Wings. When I first moved to Louisville I went to a local BWW for dinner for my birthday.
I was carrying concealed.
Ordered a beer and my dinner.
Got my beer, when my dinner came it was in a take out bag, I started to say “I was eating here” when some guy behind me put his hands on my shoulders and we don’t allow firearms in our restaurants. Some how someone had seen my gun. Or probably just my holster. I stood up turned and looked the guy in his eyes and said you don’t have the right to touch people. Standing there I finished my beer threw $6 on the table and walked out. I’ve never been back to a BWW.

“We write to urge you to prohibit the open carry of firearms in Subway restaurants in Connecticut and across the country,” wrote Sens. Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy.

Let me fix the one "lawmaker's title:
Sen. Richard I Lied About Being In Vietnam Blumenthal.

There. That's how his name should be shown everytime.
I have to take phenegren everytime I see Blumenthal, I get sick enuff to puke.

Just like Buffalo Wild Wings. When I first moved to Louisville I went to a local BWW for dinner for my birthday.
Got my beer, when my dinner came it was in a take out bag, I started to say “I was eating here” when some guy behind me put his hands on my shoulders and we don’t allow firearms in our restaurants. Some how someone had seen my gun. Or probably just my holster. I stood up turned and looked the guy in his eyes and said you don’t have the right to touch people. Standing there I finished my beer threw $6 on the table and walked out. I’ve never been back to a BWW.
I eat there once till I heard that they don't allows gun.

My local Walmart is the same, no open carry, CCW is ok, so I don’t go there anymore, any business or company that infringes on my second amendment rights, I don’t go or do business there.

My local Walmart is the same, no open carry, CCW is ok, so I don’t go there anymore, any business or company that infringes on my second amendment rights, I don’t go or do business there.
I think the "no open carry" is corporate/nation-wide with Walmart. Here in our town, Walmart is pretty much it for shopping. Kmart shut down yrs ago, as did Staples. If other shopping choices are desired, one can drive 45-50 miles to three other towns, or order online. Kroger only allows CC only, as does Sureway (gro ery store) I think, but not sure (I don't shop there). Sometines, we do what we gotta do when there aren't other [shopping] choices readily available.

I think the "no open carry" is corporate/nation-wide with Walmart. Here in our town, Walmart is pretty much it for shopping. Kmart shut down yrs ago, as did Staples. If other shopping choices are desired, one can drive 45-50 miles to three other towns, or order online. Kroger only allows CC only, as does Sureway (gro ery store) I think, but not sure (I don't shop there). Sometines, we do what we gotta do when there aren't other [shopping] choices readily available.
Yea, I’m with you on that, I may not go into these establishments, but my wife will.....lol

Don't know Kentucky laws but in Texas it would be due to alcohol service.

Don't know Kentucky laws but in Texas it would be due to alcohol service.

I owe you a retraction of my statement...SORRY. I forgot the good ol' 51% rule. BWW wouldn't fall into that category even in their bar area. Restaurant bars are excluded.

I owe you a retraction of my statement...SORRY. I forgot the good ol' 51% rule. BWW wouldn't fall into that category even in their bar area. Restaurant bars are excluded.
No worries, I lived and received my CC Permit in Texas and remember the laws there at the time of course, living now in Kentucky laws are similar except no permit is required to open or conceal carry which doesn’t sit well with me since anyone that’s allowed to buy a gun can carry one with absolutely no training whatsoever and it shows with the amount of daily gun related injuries and deaths in Louisville.

Interesting I just got my Concealed Weapons permit from Arizona where don't even need one. Why you ask is because it makes me feel better and maybe just the right thing to do as a member of the planet. Folks it's not all about your rights, I'm American as the next guy. But I don't need to show what I got under my shirt. I have grandkids and I don't want to answer that question when they see bozo brains gunning people down on the news. Also I'm not giving away my secret to the bad guy.

Back