testtest

Bookmark This: List of Anti-Gun Businesses That Don’t Want Your Money

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
I came across, this article and thought that we Pro 2A folks, should "Cancel" these coprporations that are Anti 2A. The article has a link of a list of many of these companies and their CEO's. For me, I haven't stepped foot in a Dick's Sporting Goods store since they announced their stance (not that they had much firearms inventory that interested me before anyways). I also dumped my Norton (Symantec) Anti Virus software (on 4 of my computers), and went with another provider not on this list. As suggested, I'll bookmark this list, and keep it as a reminder of where not to shop or conduct business of any kind with them.

Wow great list, surprised (not) on some and sort of understand others.
With Bank of America on the list I thought Chase would be also.
AT&T time to move to Verizon soon.
I could go on but I’m going to print the list and make some changes in where I spend my money.
Thanks for sharing BET7 now I know why you’re king of the Coop. 😁

Wow great list, surprised (not) on some and sort of understand others.
With Bank of America on the list I thought Chase would be also.
AT&T time to move to Verizon soon.
I could go on but I’m going to print the list and make some changes in where I spend my money.
Thanks for sharing BET7 now I know why you’re king of the Coop. 😁
No problem Keystone. Oh, and keep it quiet 🤫 about the "King of Coop" thing, 10mm thinks he is, but he's clueless 🤤😴😆

🤫, the less Anni knows about this, the better.
1595526330948.jpeg

Ok, you 2........look into my eye...........

Now you've done it Keystone @Keystone19250, I'll go hide in the coop with 10mm, while the goose war commences. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s just a chicken skirmish, a bunch of clueless birds running around clucking up a storm and causing nothing but more noise. My Generals have told me the data collected using the chicken egg listening devices are showing that the chicken army is in disarray and petrified to fight the Goose army. We are just going to let them (C)luck and not worry about taking any more chicken lives. They are also unaware that Coops Hen Queen is now in my Harem and I’m in the process of fertilizing chicken eggs to create a Goose/chicken hybrid and eventually eliminate chickens from the world.

Yet they left off one of the biggest ones. Walmart. Walmart has even donated money to every town and Moms Demand Action. As well as one I can’t remember the name of that is currently running adds nation wide about secure homes by removing firearms.
Yeah, Walmart probably went all in anti gun, with the shooting that took place at one of their stores in Texas. I don't know their current store policies, but recently they didn't want anyone to open carry in their stores. Concealed was OK, but they had to be well concealed any not seen at all (like when bending over or reaching high for something on a self, etc). I shop at Sam's Club quite often and always conceal carry. If their new policy is not even allowing concealed carry, they're going to have to ask me to leave (which I will do peacefully).

It’s just a chicken skirmish, a bunch of clueless birds running around clucking up a storm and causing nothing but more noise. My Generals have told me the data collected using the chicken egg listening devices are showing that the chicken army is in disarray and petrified to fight the Goose army. We are just going to let them (C)luck and not worry about taking any more chicken lives. They are also unaware that Coops Hen Queen is now in my Harem and I’m in the process of fertilizing chicken eggs to create a Goose/chicken hybrid and eventually eliminate chickens from the world.
I hear you there Keystone. Hey wait a minute :unsure:, I'm one of the "Chicken General" protecting the coop 🤦‍♂️, what am I saying 🗣, I better run 🏃‍♂️ and get back to defend the coop 💂‍♂️🔫🐓:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back