testtest

De Blasio’s Gun Buy Back Plan is Political Theater

De Blasio’s at it again with gun buybacks, is it a political theater

Good post Anni, I wouldn't be surprised if some turned in non working or cheap guns (think 10mm's Yeet Cannons here 😜), and got overpaid in return. Only to go back out and buy a better gun, and all on the Tax payers dime.:mad:

I lived in NYC for 35 years through the Koch, Dinkins, Giuliani, and Bloomberg administrations. Crime was lowest in the Giuliani years. No surprise there! DeBlasio is the worst of the rest of them although Bloomberg made those dangerous "Big Gulp" sodas over 16 ounces and responsible for a lot of violent crime illegal...LOL. Disbanding the plainclothes Street Crime Unit is just plain stupid. These officers took more illegal guns and criminals off the street than ever before once their unit was formed. The law abiding people of that great city will now suffer due to his abject idiocy. I have friends in the NYPD in different divisions and the ones with whom I've spoken and haven't left yet are considering it. Time for "Stop and Frisk" and the Street Crime Unit to be reinstated! Defund DeBlasio!

Last edited:
I just don’t understand why New Yorkers put up with him, and Gov Cuomo also.
Or AOC, or any of the other liberal progressives they have "occupying" that city. My Mother (Bronx), and Father (Manhattan) and his siblings, were all born and raised in NYC. All of them, but my mother/father, moved to Long Island, while they moved to NJ. My two sisters and I were all born in NYC, but never lived there (well my older sister may have lived there 3 months before the move to NJ). We moved to different counties in NJ, until both parents passed away. I bought a house in Pa. at age 25, and have been here since. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have no dealings with those two states (other than family reunions on LI or seldom visits to my younger sister that still lives in NJ, or a close friend that now lives in the house I grew up in). I'm just praying that Pa. remains "Non progressive" and the gun laws basically remain much less restrictive than other surrounding States.

Or AOC, or any of the other liberal progressives they have "occupying" that city. My Mother (Bronx), and Father (Manhattan) and his siblings, were all born and raised in NYC. All of them, but my mother/father, moved to Long Island, while they moved to NJ. My two sisters and I were all born in NYC, but never lived there (well my older sister may have lived there 3 months before the move to NJ). We moved to different counties in NJ, until both parents passed away. I bought a house in Pa. at age 25, and have been here since. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have no dealings with those two states (other than family reunions on LI or seldom visits to my younger sister that still lives in NJ, or a close friend that now lives in the house I grew up in). I'm just praying that Pa. remains "Non progressive" and the gun laws basically remain much less restrictive than other surrounding States.
Hope that they don't I don't want to move.

I spend a lot of time in NYC and the city under DeBlasio has spiraled. It's basically back to what I remember in the 90's. People are reporting on the number of shootings, but what isn't getting the media attention is the insane increase in robberies and stabbings occurring in broad daylight in Manhattan. Nevermind open air drug use and an exploding homeless population.

Of course, you reap what you sew, and the residents of NYC elected DeBlasio and can now enjoy what they voted for.

Back