testtest

Carrying case

It did come with one but I wanted to upgrade
Do what you want but the soft case in which it came has taken good care of my rifle. The only problem I've ever have with my Victor has been the scope mount loosening when I've had to mortar crappy .308 ammo. That case handles the rifle and six loaded mags just fine.

Last edited:
Damn only got one with purchase..had to buy 2 more..but California rules only 10 rounds...
Only one mag comes with the gun, soft case has pockets for two on the outside but more mags will fit inside with the gun. Or just buy a mag bag, I have one that holds 8 on the inside and 6 pockets on the outside for handgun mags.

Damn only got one with purchase..had to buy 2 more..but California rules only 10 rounds...
I only got one with the purchase but got five more from Springfield at half price with proof of purchase. I'm contemplating doing the same with my XDm 10mm.

Last edited:
I only gont one with the purchase but got five more from Springfield at half price with proof of purchase. I'm contemplating doing the same with my XDm 10mm.
That 120 day discount After the purchase of a new gun is worth it just to get mags if they are available.

Pelican makes a good hard case. I prefer hard cases for travel or carrying some sort of distance. It is no doubt better in protecting the firearm(s) and glass than a soft sided case. A soft sided case is ok to tote out back to the range table, in my opinion.

I’ve got both hard & soft cases...it really depends on what purpose you’re going to use it for, I guess.

For just transporting to the range, I really like “discreet” soft cases; I've got a couple from Midway, they work well and don't scream “gun!"...the large one can easily pass for a guitar case.

I‘ve also got a couple Pelican cases, but they are big, bulky, and pretty much a PITA to work with...but they serve a purpose, that being protecting your rifle from hard handling, if you need it.

Looks like I gotta register
The discounts are a great thing for mags and accessories. And warranty. My brother purchased an M1A several years ago, new, but never registered it for warranty. He passed away last year, and I inherited the rifle. I contacted Springfield, they told me to go ahead and register it in my name, and they would honor discounts and warranty. And they are doing just that.

Regards,
Bill

My dad really surprised me last year for my birthday. He bought me about the nicest padded soft case for my Colt M4 I've ever had. It's a Larue Tactical case, it has very nice straps to secure the rifle inside the case and a lot of storage room. The rifle doesn't budge inside the case and there's a ton of padding but it's not too bulky at all. I think it would protect it from just about any kind of accidental drop.
IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1789.jpg

My dad really surprised me last year for my birthday. He bought me about the nicest padded soft case for my Colt M4 I've ever had. It's a Larue Tactical case, it has very nice straps to secure the rifle inside the case and a lot of storage room. The rifle doesn't budge inside the case and there's a ton of padding but it's not too bulky at all. I think it would protect it from just about any kind of accidental drop.View attachment 8544View attachment 8545
LaRue does not make anything that isn’t high-quality kit.

Back