testtest

Army Engineers Patent Suppressor with Integral Muzzle Brake

Interesting story here about how Army Engineers patent a suppressor and integral muzzle brake

Although the author spelled “Inconel” wrong the implications of using that metal would be a leap forward in suppresser longevity.
Inconel and other precious metals are used in the making of propulsion sound
“Cavitation” suppression systems for the Virginia Class Submarine which is made exclusively at BAE Systems in Louisville Kentucky, although when I worked there I had a military clearance to watch the unit being made anyone can now see it in the movie
(Hunter Killer)
Let me be clear the Submarine is not made in Kentucky, just the propulsion system.

Although the author spelled “Inconel” wrong the implications of using that metal would be a leap forward in suppresser longevity.
Inconel and other precious metals are used in the making of propulsion sound
“Cavitation” suppression systems for the Virginia Class Submarine which is made exclusively at BAE Systems in Louisville Kentucky, although when I worked there I had a military clearance to watch the unit being made anyone can now see it in the movie
(Hunter Killer)
Let me be clear the Submarine is not made in Kentucky, just the propulsion system.

Inconel also lined the rocket nozzles on the Saturn V, and has been used to line the bores of Ma Deuce .50’s. More than a few suppressors (particularly heavy rifle calibers) use it as a lining in the first chambers prevent erosion.

Inconel also lined the rocket nozzles on the Saturn V, and has been used to line the bores of Ma Deuce .50’s. More than a few suppressors (particularly heavy rifle calibers) use it as a lining in the first chambers prevent erosion.
Also sections of the VPM
“Virginia Payload Module” missile tubes also for the Virginia Class Subs. Also made in Louisville, KY.

9D76E1C1-27F4-4D8B-ACA2-A3506E57038F.jpeg

Someone very special. 😍❤️😂

Back