testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just finished some cook'n.......

First was a London Broil that was marinating since noon yesterday.
Mixed A1, Worcester sauce, and little bit of Soy sauce to brush on as it cooked.
20260927_122550.jpg

Then some Market Side Vidalia onion hamburgers for work this week.
20260927_122557.jpg


Now I'm sitting on the front porch at my Mom's house with the dog, watching the world go by
 
Hi,

It's a great day today. We're having glorious weather. There's a Hairy Woodpecker in the back yard along with the finches and Blue Jays. We sang a good ol' hymn in church today, "How Great Thou Art", that brought tears of joy to my eyes. Those kids on the worship team did a very moving rendition. On the way home I stopped for gas. The sign said $4.29. I pulled up to the pump and it said $4.09. When I put in my rewards card is asked, "Do you want a 10 cent discount?" Yes! So I filled up for $3.99. After lunch we get to take the grandkids to their volleyball game. God is good. Blesings to all.

For those of you on the East coast, I pray you ate safe from the weather.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Last edited:
Customer with credit issues been texting me all afternoon. He needs co-signer to fill out a credit app and apparently they are having issues. This has been the issue for 2 weeks, people with credit issues trying to purchase vehicles. Honestly most of the time they are wasting our time. Having several banks pulling their credit also does not help them--lowers their already lower score. Thank good we are not a buy here pay here dealer. This is why we are very low in sales this month and doesn't look like it will improve anytime soon.
 
Back
Top