Say, how did you get The Invisible Man to mow the lawn for you? It pays to know super heroes!Hi,
Mowing before the rain this week.
View attachment 119532
Then I might vacuum. If I get all my chores done today I'll have the rest of the week to get to the range. Blessings to all.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
Smoke 'em!well shoot, i'm goin across the street.
and thoughts of how a nun could bring you full circle into the world..It's bed time, good night all..or, I am currently withdrawing to my designated nocturnal sleeping chamber to commence a prolonged state of unconscious restoration.
I sure miss my dirt bike days. I'm way too old and crippled up to get back into them. I sure envy you.
From all those Suplex throws hulk hogan put on yer butt.I'm way too old and crippled up to get back into them
is it on a 3-point or a drawbar?Turns out I can't run the tiller with my tractor, the PTO drive shaft is too long for my hookup. (Queue Anni....)
some tractors have the switchable shafts (540/1000). is the drawbar adjustable? look under the tractor and see if there's more than 1 hole at the fixed pointis it on a 3-point or a drawbar?
So they couldn't find the barrel nut for the gold handguard, so i took it and the gold upper back and they said well give you yer money back or a really good trade. well i took the trade, now i had to pay some but this is my next build. 6.5 creedmoor AR10. that is a huge heavy barrel.
View attachment 119567
Gonna have to try the gas block i have, it's not adjustable. i have a diamondback Creedmoor i have killed a few deer with but it's a factory gun. i also don't reload so it will shoot factory loads.6.5 Creedmoor can be #3// on loaded rounds as they feed from the magazine.
At the range I moonlight at I've seen loaded 6.5 Creedmoor ammo get bent at the case neck due to the gassing not being correct.
Progress slowly