TEXASforLIFE
SAINT
every day at least 2x a day i check my email in hope of McGowen and x-cal shipping shipping my AR barrels



. it's been 1 week away form 6 months on the McG and just over 4 months on the x
Last edited:
Folks need to learn to ride a bikeAs usual I had a customer come in and when his credit was pulled this person had 5 count them 5 repossessions! He got mad when I told him that I didn't have a lender that would extend a car loan to him. He wouldn't take NO for an answer. Finally he left and said that we were A**holes. I do not know what is wrong with people.
at least you didn't have to waste your time giving him any test drives.As usual I had a customer come in and when his credit was pulled this person had 5 count them 5 repossessions! He got mad when I told him that I didn't have a lender that would extend a car loan to him. He wouldn't take NO for an answer. Finally he left and said that we were A**holes. I do not know what is wrong with people.