testtest

What are you doing right now??

As usual I had a customer come in and when his credit was pulled this person had 5 count them 5 repossessions! He got mad when I told him that I didn't have a lender that would extend a car loan to him. He wouldn't take NO for an answer. Finally he left and said that we were A**holes. I do not know what is wrong with people.
 
As usual I had a customer come in and when his credit was pulled this person had 5 count them 5 repossessions! He got mad when I told him that I didn't have a lender that would extend a car loan to him. He wouldn't take NO for an answer. Finally he left and said that we were A**holes. I do not know what is wrong with people.
Folks need to learn to ride a bike 🙂
 
As usual I had a customer come in and when his credit was pulled this person had 5 count them 5 repossessions! He got mad when I told him that I didn't have a lender that would extend a car loan to him. He wouldn't take NO for an answer. Finally he left and said that we were A**holes. I do not know what is wrong with people.
at least you didn't have to waste your time giving him any test drives.
 
I don't know of anyone that makes an FRT for A AR10, barrel is 20 inches, maybe 22. Gas block is a low profile 936 and not sure on the tube length. i didn't get a chance to really look at everything close.
Triggers will work in both types as long as the pins are the same size (usually. 154") and the correct carrier for a full autoto reset/trip the disconnect. Colt pin size is larger.

Is the barrel an ap?
 
Just ordered JM Custom Kydex holster for my SA Echelon. Recently received a holster for the Echelon from Mernickle Holsters that didn't come close to fitting. Have contacted the company several times sent photos and haven't heard from them yet.
with McGowen going silent for months they did answer me last month. i asked them about my april 4th order and was told it should ship out in 3 weeks...........................that was 6 weeks ago when talking with them. i'm not in a rush but wouldn't mind getting 1 of the 2 ordered! i'll call later today and check about the order. i've received 4 of my 9 barrels combined of x-cal (7) and mcgowen (2) of which 4 were from x-cal (3 ordered on may 26th). although i'd like to receive the rest (5) before thanksgiving (11 weeks 2 days from today) i'm still 6 years behind on my builds unlike @Belt Fed 😭 ! that's probably for the best as i'll still need to do load developments for the lego savage 110 builds (32" 264wm 7.5t & 30" 300wm 9t) and my p320 builds of which i need 2 45acp barrels and a few other parts.
 
Back
Top