testtest

What are you doing right now??

Supermoto fun at the track
49200.jpg
49210.jpg
 
It's bed time, good night all..or, I am currently withdrawing to my designated nocturnal sleeping chamber to commence a prolonged state of unconscious restoration.
and thoughts of how a nun could bring you full circle into the world..
my church we had a woman go NUN, it was a big deal all the congregation was over the moon about her selection
she was a stone cold FOX at 25... i mean drop dead gorgeous, smart, funny, etc.
i kept thinking ... some man must have really not appreciated what she brought to the table , or somebody really messed her mind up.
 
So they couldn't find the barrel nut for the gold handguard, so i took it and the gold upper back and they said well give you yer money back or a really good trade. well i took the trade, now i had to pay some but this is my next build. 6.5 creedmoor AR10. that is a huge heavy barrel.
View attachment 119567

6.5 Creedmoor can be #3// on loaded rounds as they feed from the magazine.

At the range I moonlight at I've seen loaded 6.5 Creedmoor ammo get bent at the case neck due to the gassing not being correct.

Progress slowly
 
6.5 Creedmoor can be #3// on loaded rounds as they feed from the magazine.

At the range I moonlight at I've seen loaded 6.5 Creedmoor ammo get bent at the case neck due to the gassing not being correct.

Progress slowly
Gonna have to try the gas block i have, it's not adjustable. i have a diamondback Creedmoor i have killed a few deer with but it's a factory gun. i also don't reload so it will shoot factory loads.
 
6.5 Creedmoor can be #3// on loaded rounds as they feed from the magazine.

At the range I moonlight at I've seen loaded 6.5 Creedmoor ammo get bent at the case neck due to the gassing not being correct.

Progress slowly
if it's a barrel from aero precision the gas ports ARE perfect and WON'T cause issues even with using a non-agb and standard weight buffer.
Gonna have to try the gas block i have, it's not adjustable. i have a diamondback Creedmoor i have killed a few deer with but it's a factory gun. i also don't reload so it will shoot factory loads.
in the AP barrels i have the hornady 123sst's are accurate and have been in several ar's i have. you might NOT want to use a fun trigger in it tho! what barrel length and gas system is it
 
Back
Top