testtest

Who makes plain Jane 9mm suppressors that are affordable in quantity?

I live in an open state according to this.

What This Means for our Customers

Under the new ATF guidance, federal NFA approval and registration are no longer required before making or transferring certain NFA items, including suppressors, short-barreled rifles (SBRs), short-barreled shotguns (SBSs), and certain other regulated items.

Open States (27) — No NFA process (No form required). Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Buy a suppressor like any other firearm.
 
I live in an open state according to this.

What This Means for our Customers

Under the new ATF guidance, federal NFA approval and registration are no longer required before making or transferring certain NFA items, including suppressors, short-barreled rifles (SBRs), short-barreled shotguns (SBSs), and certain other regulated items.

Open States (27) — No NFA process (No form required). Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Buy a suppressor like any other firearm.

Well I don’t think the cows in Wisconsin are happy that they can’t get their stuff. They might go to Iowa too.
 
Hi,

Laugh if you want to, but the Hush-Point units are getting pretty good reviews and are a bit more affordable than others. I have not used any suppressors, just passing along what I have read. ;)


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff


Never heard of them. But they look OK. What is laughable about them?

I had heard someone was making cans with a 3D printer for like $75. That was what I thought you your talking about.
 
Hi,


Never heard of them. But they look OK. What is laughable about them?

I had heard someone was making cans with a 3D printer for like $75. That was what I thought you your talking about.

Around here, Hi-Point is the butt of a lot of jokes. They make cheap, ugly guns but they serve the purpose. I'm going to add one to my collection some day, just 'cause. ;)

1791638974551.jpeg


A 10mm 5" threaded barrel pistol for $179. What's not to love? ;)


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Back
Top