testtest

Sports on TV

College football
College football
College football

That’s my top 3, I will watch baseball to get me to college football but with the situation we are in I’m not holding my breath. I really don’t mind baseball.

I never did like football , quit watching baseball when they went on strike in early80's because they weren't making enough money , and stopped watching basketball when they started jumping from the free throw line to dunk a basket.

Like anni , I used to be heavily into NASCAR but it became to showmanshippy ( <--- is that even a word ? ) and then with the turning on the 2A , I'm done with them.

Now that I have ROKU and not regular TV , I don't watch any sports shows unless it is the WORLD of OUTLAWS sprint car races.

Formula 1 here as well, and Indycar too. NFL once that comes around (Go Bears! Not that I have too much hope for this season, though).

Looking forward to the Indy 500 this weekend. Hoping Alonso can maybe get the triple crown, but he is starting pretty far back.

Formula 1 is super cool and been following it for a while, but I'm really hoping the competition steps it up in the coming years. Good to hear of another F1 fan in the US, I wish more people followed it here in the states.

Formula 1 here as well, and Indycar too. NFL once that comes around (Go Bears! Not that I have too much hope for this season, though).

Looking forward to the Indy 500 this weekend. Hoping Alonso can maybe get the triple crown, but he is starting pretty far back.

Formula 1 is super cool and been following it for a while, but I'm really hoping the competition steps it up in the coming years. Good to hear of another F1 fan in the US, I wish more people followed it here in the states.
I watch every race, last year Ferrari put up a good fight, this year Not so much. Mercedes however is killing it.

I go out in the sunshine and fresh air, and exercise.

Zero enjoyment from watching OTHER PEOPLE play a game. I'd rather be out playing.

I will occasionally watch a WSBK race - if they're actually broadcast (superbike isn't a huge audience, unfortunately) - just to remind myself how good a rider I'm NOT...then I'll go do a track day, and prove to myself (and everyone else there, LOL) that I'm not a racer. I know a couple of the riders and a few of the teams, so it's good to keep up on the guys progress when I can. But as I age, I know less and less of them, so I watch fewer and fewer races.

I go out in the sunshine and fresh air, and exercise.

Zero enjoyment from watching OTHER PEOPLE play a game. I'd rather be out playing.

I will occasionally watch a WSBK race - if they're actually broadcast (superbike isn't a huge audience, unfortunately) - just to remind myself how good a rider I'm NOT...then I'll go do a track day, and prove to myself (and everyone else there, LOL) that I'm not a racer. I know a couple of the riders and a few of the teams, so it's good to keep up on the guys progress when I can. But as I age, I know less and less of them, so I watch fewer and fewer races.
Finding super bike races on TV is tough and I try to watch or record when I can, after riding for over 3/4 of my life I enjoy watching the pro’s

I was done with the NFL long before Kaepernick took to kneeling. There's ~12.5 minutes of actual playing time in a 60 minute game that takes 3.5 hours to play. And people think baseball is slow.

I'm still waiting for full-contact golf to go mainstream ;-)
My favorite sport is NCAA D-I football.
MLB. It's known as the thinking man's sport for a reason. It ranks 2nd with me.
Motocross is exciting.
I'm in agreement with Keystone's pick with Formula One, but it's far better live.

BTW, the is one of my all time favorite movies. It's based upon a very true and even more deeply sad story:

I remember when Niki Lauda was nearly killed. He was a complete stud. He survived what should have been certain death upon only his incredible will to live. His rival, James Hunt appeared to have had a death wish. Lauda was an intellectual with amazing hand-eye coordination. The film is about the intense friendship that developed between to fierce competitors as depicted in this scene:

Rush has to rank right below Pride of the Yankees as the greatest sports movie of all time.

I met Greg Moore at the Long Beach, CA Grand Prix the year before he died at Fontana Motor Speedway. He was a consummate gentleman. We had Paddock Club passes. He exited his RV to greet his fans and sign autographs. He was especially attentive to children. As closely as I can remember, he sgned autographs and posed for photos with every kid who had gathered at his RV.

I cannot fathom the risk of death that accompanies every Formula One competitor as he's seated in his cockpit, or, as James Hunt call it, his mini coffin.

Back