Forum Trophy Hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
Here's how the scoring goes:

Trophy List.JPG

Ok, Just guessing.... I know we first to join are the Founding Members.
As SA produces products of Operator, Elite, Omega and etc. I believe that is the Hierarchy of the Moderators and Administrative folks.... just a SWAG, but it's the best I can come up with. May be a classified secret they have been sworn not to divulge. We need a whistleblower!! IMHO

As SA produces products of Operator, Elite, Omega and etc. I believe that is the Hierarchy of the Moderators and Administrative folks.... just a SWAG, but it's the best I can come up with. May be a classified secret they have been sworn not to divulge. We need a whistleblower!! IMHO
Hear, Hear! I was thinking operator might be someone that posts videos and reviews online, but what do I know :unsure:

"SWAG"....haven't seen/heard that used in awhile 👍😎

I don't think it really amounts to much except it demonstrates your participation and appreciation in the forum. Should there come a time to purge inactive members is easy to do. Another forum I moderate on just purged several thousand for lack of participation.

I don't think it really amounts to much except it demonstrates your participation and appreciation in the forum. Should there come a time to purge inactive members is easy to do. Another forum I moderate on just purged several thousand for lack of participation.
Then you better watch yourself :sneaky:

I think @SMSgtRod is going for high score. ;)
Naaa... not really but this is one very interesting forum.... where else do we get to talk about guns without being called all the other names we see and hear on a daily/hourly basis.
Plus I'm retired so, got the time to hang around.... remember, for me everyday is Saturday. Mow a little grass, do a little housekeeping, ratchet jaw on line..... load cartridges, go to the range.... was a lot easier when I had a job!!

Last edited:
This is my first and only forum I'm in. I thought that its was just to talk and learn about guns and stuff not a contest.

I hear you there. I hang out on a few vehicle forums, I am the admin on one and a mod on another and then on a few others. I am on 4 or 5 other firearms forums but most of them aren't as fun as this has become. This is the second forum that I have helped with it starting up.

I need to get my butt to the range a lot more soon. I have accepted to the Training Counselor Development Workshop coming up in March. I need to be ready to qualify on the pistol for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back