testtest

The 1911’s Little Brother

Sig 938

Northwest Armory in Scottsdale

I got mine at Bass Pro shops

NW Armory is the one that shorted me today. they had a black listed at 529 then canceled on me today. I hope they dont put it back on with more $...

I believe things were meant to be. I wanted an SA anyway so it works.

Nice grip. I got the cheaper one, and that is literally the exact desantis holster I am looking at (I have one for carry on my hellcat and love it).

How’s carrying it?
Carry it is great, just yesterday I came in from a day out and laid on my recliner to watch some Sport Center fell asleep and forgot it was still on me. How's the Hellcat? I want one as well but I'm not buying another firearm for a while, maybe late next year I'll purchase one.

Carry it is great, just yesterday I came in from a day out and laid on my recliner to watch some Sport Center fell asleep and forgot it was still on me. How's the Hellcat? I want one as well but I'm not buying another firearm for a while, maybe late next year I'll purchase one.

Good to know. I really enjoy those simple holsters. I have the fancy tuck ones and crossbreed as well, but the desantis ones are really easy and good.

Love my hellcat. It’s been flawless so far (only 400 rounds through it, but its great). I think the covid world, and this darn board got me looking into another toy. Really like the look and alloy. I dont think it is for everyone, but its definitely a great little shooter. Definitely wait until the world calms down. Prices are way inflated above MSRP on hellcats.

Good to know. I really enjoy those simple holsters. I have the fancy tuck ones and crossbreed as well, but the desantis ones are really easy and good.

Love my hellcat. It’s been flawless so far (only 400 rounds through it, but its great). I think the covid world, and this darn board got me looking into another toy. Really like the look and alloy. I dont think it is for everyone, but its definitely a great little shooter. Definitely wait until the world calms down. Prices are way inflated above MSRP on hellcats.
I know, that's why I'm going to wait it out, 911 is my first "compact/pocket" size carry handgun, my others are all full-size, I just got into iwb carrying holsters. However now that I got a mild case of carpal tunnel smaller guns will be my choice of carry.

I know, that's why I'm going to wait it out, 911 is my first "compact/pocket" size carry handgun, my others are all full-size, I just got into iwb carrying holsters. However now that I got a mild case of carpal tunnel smaller guns will be my choice of carry.

I am liking these compacts as well. Certainly been fun (although probably spent more time and $ than I should).

If you do get a hellcat reach out...I think I have 6-7 holsters I cannot return in their original packaging, Red dot, Olight, etc. too many toys when I finally realized i like using the hellcat naked...

Will let you know what happens when I get the 911. Its going to be a while with FFL transfer and IL has a 3 day “cool down” period.

I am liking these compacts as well. Certainly been fun (although probably spent more time and $ than I should).

If you do get a hellcat reach out...I think I have 6-7 holsters I cannot return in their original packaging, Red dot, Olight, etc. too many toys when I finally realized i like using the hellcat naked...

Will let you know what happens when I get the 911. Its going to be a while with FFL transfer and IL has a 3 day “cool down” period.
Thanks will do, hope you enjoy the 911 as well.

So curious what Critical defense ammo folks chose for there 911 both .380 and 9mm

I have the Hornady Critical defense in mine

I run Speer Gold Dot LE 124 gr in the 9mm 911. The .380 had a few hiccups during the break-in period with Speer Gold Dot LE Duty 90 gr JHP, but runs them fine now. Oddly enough, the .380 ran the Academy store brand Monarch 94 gr JHP without issue from the start. I was really impressed with the performance of the Monarch in the 911, especially since a 50 round box of Monarch costs less than a 20 round box of the brand name defensive rounds.

Back