testtest

Everytown Encourages Biden to Pursue Unlawful Executive Gun Controls

More calls for Gun control from the Harris Administration :mad:

Harris's husband is also neck-deep in business relations with the CCP.

If the Republicans take Georgia, then I doubt Biden will pursue executive actions. Students of history have seen that it is easier for party members to be re-elected to federal office without accomplishing any of their goals concerning so-called "gun safety" than it is to keep office after trying to enact these types of laws. Biden will be content to just keep preaching that he would love to enact new gun laws, but the Republican Senate just won't allow it. As long as he can blame someone else, he will be content to do nothing. If the Democrats take Georgia, that's another story.

Saw that this evening on the Fox News app, I’m afraid, this is just the beginning for us gun owners, I think it will be an all out power trip for the new administration.

It would be great if this author would also point out the barriers in place that would prevent this from happening.

It seems to me that he has no knowledge of these so he resorts to panic bomb-throwing by tossing the Posse Comitatus and the Insurrection Acts into the mix. Pretty irresponsible IMO.

Again, regardless of some Gen X staff member's & Beto (trust-fund baby) ideas, Obama looked into every way to screw gun-owners/business/industry over and didn't find anything else than what he did.

Plus, there is no provision in the NFA to encompass semi-auto firearms, and if some law tried it would violate "ex post facto" provisions (prohibited by Article I, Section 10, Clause 1) in the Constitution, and also, the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

We must all remain vigilant and use whatever legal tools to pushback on any crap that this fraud-ridden & compromised administration tries to do. Also, those "legal" GA residents need to stand up and vote on Jan 5th so the Repubs retain the Senate.

Last edited:
Back