testtest

Pets, do you have any........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have pets?

View attachment 745

Here is Cassie, she is 4 years old and very helpful when I clean my guns, she keeps track of all the patches, if you know what I mean....
My Girlfriends Dog - Just bought it 2 months ago =Spoiled Lil Brat already - And i have to take it out to she calls it "Potty" lol

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 244
I need to figure out how to post pics here...haven't even messed with it yet. But...2.5 dogs here - 5 year old husky mix, 8 year old one-eyed border collie mix, and a 15 year old pug (the 0.5). Love my fur-kids...not looking forward to the inevitable, coming soon with the pug I'm afraid.

Well bad news . not going to be able to post a recent photo of my 11 yr old black lab . She passed away this morning. I will be looking for a older pick of her and post soon. have to learn how to post pic niece is going to teach me
Sorry for your loss adam...... same with our Doberman.... 11 years..... wouldn't trade a minute with her.

Here is Negan my Belgian Malinios

This was yesterday he greeted me at the Airport after being gone a week for the Shot Show.
8E6E8947-024A-4557-B76A-C40236B0FBFC.jpeg

Just chilling at Lowes while we get some paint mixed, Malinios love to jump and be on top of stuff. We will come home and he jumped on the counters in the kitchen.
9B4F7D59-D37F-4A0C-AFB8-0BBCDED4BCF9.jpeg

Negan and I working on some bite work.
D4F6E598-4F6E-4637-8FFA-7A6277B4E84A.jpeg

BF1A8ABE-8FAC-43D4-BDBD-C2CD1F3996ED.jpeg

I leave my truck running with the AC/heat on for some reason no one messes with the truck.
0147AA52-DD42-4AA0-A843-7EF54F72058F.jpeg

And you know I spoil my boy he loves the Ice cream and chicken nuggets.
895F876F-926B-4A63-B86D-61F28B76948C.jpeg

I promise I don’t starve him, he eats all the time and has access to food 24/7. It‘s his breed in combination that he has to run at least 15 miles a day. He lives to run and play. We have a fitness tracker for him and on days that he does not get enough run and play time it correlates to his destructive days. If it were up to him he would run all day so I have to set limits. When it’s work/play time he is all business. But during lounging time he is the biggest goofball.
7FA74FDA-FD70-4B74-B7EA-05D137802B1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss too. Its like I lost a kid. Having her cremated . THANKS.
[/QUOTE
I promise I don’t starve him, he eats all the time and has access to food 24/7. It‘s his breed in combination that he has to run at least 15 miles a day. He lives to run and play. We have a fitness tracker for him and on days that he does not get enough run and play time it correlates to his destructive days. If it were up to him he would run all day so I have to set limits. When it’s work/play time he is all business. But during lounging time he is the biggest goofball.
View attachment 1003
Our Doberman would stay in the vehicle. Had one of those "the keys are on the seat under the Dobernam" signs in the window. Nice looking fella there. Ice cream a real treat.

I have a cat, Indy. I can't tell you how nice it was to have that furry little thing waiting by the front door when I got home during law school and later when I travel around the country for trials. My lady has a cavalier king Charles spaniel that's taken a strong liking to me as well. He almost seems like my pet, too, at this point
20181008_200431.jpg

Well bad news . not going to be able to post a recent photo of my 11 yr old black lab . She passed away this morning. I will be looking for a older pick of her and post soon. have to learn how to post pic niece is going to teach me
So sorry to hear. So difficult when they leave us.

I am so sorry to read of that, @adam sr . Please accept my sincere condolences.

three cats , Gravely 16, Colonel 10, Daisy 8(code name oompa loompa), all in doors, all spoiled rotten. Three food centers, water abounds(Colonel prefers bathroom faucet brand) Heated cat pads Gravely lives in a gated area(aka the gun room) with all the above mentioned amenities. Cats are for me.
If you should die your dog will lay by your side, waiting patiently, your cats will eat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back