testtest

Very interesting 1911 article

I've been wanting a shorter barreled 1911, but I've been concerned with the loss of accuracy. This article compares a highly customized 5" colt to a 3.5" RIA. The short barreled cheaper pistol really held its own.

For awhile I enjoyed and owned a PARA WARTHOG. It was a safe queen when I got it. NEVER HAD A SINGLE ISSUE. My current carry is a HELLCAT ; before that a KIMBER MICRO9 LG.
With either of those I never felt at a disadvantage until I was outside 25 yrds.

I've been wanting a shorter barreled 1911, but I've been concerned with the loss of accuracy. This article compares a highly customized 5" colt to a 3.5" RIA. The short barreled cheaper pistol really held its own.

A good friend of mine bought one of the base model RIA Officer’s for a carry gun a few years ago; it is a little tack-driver (even with the early, primitive GI style sights). He’s done very little work to it, beyond replacing some of the internals with WC Bulletproof components, and putting night sights on.

Very solid little piece.

A good friend of mine bought one of the base model RIA Officer’s for a carry gun a few years ago; it is a little tack-driver (even with the early, primitive GI style sights). He’s done very little work to it, beyond replacing some of the internals with WC Bulletproof components, and putting night sights on.

Very solid little piece.

Great to know, I'm really interested in their double stack in 10 or 40. 16+1 of 10mm in a 1911 platform seems pretty awesome.

Great to know, I'm really interested in their double stack in 10 or 40. 16+1 of 10mm in a 1911 platform seems pretty awesome.
I’ve got one of their doublestack 9/.22TCM combos that I got when they first came out; with the exception of not liking 147gr 9mm, it’s been trouble-free and accurate.

I’ve considered one of their railed doublestacks for a while now.

Back