testtest

Home Defense Kit: Gear You Need

I have a Bushnell 1500 lumen full-size flashlight with strobe feature (good for disorienting attackers), a Gerber 06FAST tanto knife, several different XD's including an XDE .45, and all my EDC gear on my belt - all I have to do if I'm in bed is pull my pants on and slip my feet into my shoes. But aside from my EDC which includes an IFAK, I have a slick minimalist concealable rifle-rated (III+) plate carrier and my AR-15 loaded & ready with Hornady TAP LE ammo, if it gets especially intense. Bugout bag sits ready at my front door if I have to leave in a hurry.
Bushnell-pro-li-ion-1500Lumen.jpgGerber 06FAST.jpgSpringfield Armory XDE 45.jpg223 TAP LE ammo.jpgtactical-scorpion-gear-ar500-bobcat-concealed-body-armor-carrier-vest-11x14-black.jpg

I have a Bushnell 1500 lumen full-size flashlight with strobe feature (good for disorienting attackers), a Gerber 06FAST tanto knife, several different XD's including an XDE .45, and all my EDC gear on my belt - all I have to do if I'm in bed is pull my pants on and slip my feet into my shoes. But aside from my EDC which includes an IFAK, I have a slick minimalist concealable rifle-rated (III+) plate carrier and my AR-15 loaded & ready with Hornady TAP LE ammo, if it gets especially intense. Bugout bag sits ready at my front door if I have to leave in a hurry.
View attachment 1005View attachment 1006View attachment 1007View attachment 1008View attachment 1009
1500 lumens maybe enough not to need the gun. You could just incinerate the bad guy.🤣

I keep a handgun and a .300blk AR pistol in a fast action safe just in case. I also keep electronic ear protection handy. I know if someone kicks in you're door the first thing to grab isn't the earmuffs but if you just heard a suspicious noise the extra amplification of natural sounds picked from the microphone in the muffs will only help you in your investigation/clearing the premises.
Plus you will not need to worry about going deaf should the action commence.

I keep a handgun and a .300blk AR pistol in a fast action safe just in case. I also keep electronic ear protection handy. I know if someone kicks in you're door the first thing to grab isn't the earmuffs but if you just heard a suspicious noise the extra amplification of natural sounds picked from the microphone in the muffs will only help you in your investigation/clearing the premises.
I must say thank you for an excellent idea

I have added my Walker muffs to my nightstand today. Again thanks for a great idea

I didn't know there was ccw insurance but that's a good call. Protect yourself in every way.
Personal opinion if you carry or own a gun get yourself the piece of mind with one of these two CCW Insurance companies
USCCA @
Or
US Law Shield @

I'm very happy with US & Texas Law Shield. They also offer classes. They just did an active shooter class at our church. Really great coverage with pro gun lawyers on call 24/7.
at night: alarm system, 3 dogs, my XDs with hollow points, an AR loaded and 8 extra mags, a wife with a 9mm, a strobe flashlight, and a safe room a few feet away with 2 cell phones and my gun safe. Plus a small town where the police station is 2 minutes away.

Back