testtest

Colorado GOP Rep Boebert has firearms backdrop for Zoom. Democrat Reps not happy.

A while back, I read something about Rep. Boebert and I think the reason she started carrying was because of an assault or similar. She started carrying, then paid the cost for her employees to also be trained, then all of them carried at her business. I am too lazy to go back and find the article. :)

My guess about her gun display would be at the last minute she decided she wanted to have guns in the background. She probably just grabbed a few and put them on the shelf. When I was growing up, a lot of people had the glass front gun cabinets. These days, there is no way I would have my guns in a cabinet like that for everyone to see and if someone ever broke in, to grab. I do not live in Colorado, but I am glad the people there elected her to represent them.

A while back, I read something about Rep. Boebert and I think the reason she started carrying was because of an assault or similar. She started carrying, then paid the cost for her employees to also be trained, then all of them carried at her business. I am too lazy to go back and find the article. :)

My guess about her gun display would be at the last minute she decided she wanted to have guns in the background. She probably just grabbed a few and put them on the shelf. When I was growing up, a lot of people had the glass front gun cabinets. These days, there is no way I would have my guns in a cabinet like that for everyone to see and if someone ever broke in, to grab. I do not live in Colorado, but I am glad the people there elected her to represent them.
"...Husband and wife owners Jason and Lauren Boebert opened Shooters in 2013 never intending to make a political statement.
But after a man was beaten to death in a nearby alley, Lauren Boebert began openly carrying a gun to protect herself and her staff."

(excerpt from Denver Post article, June 2018)

She does.

Or, did...until she reopened her business counter to a shutdown order this past spring, and subsequently lost her foodservice license. Not sure if she managed to get her license back, or not.

This article was published before she was elected.

"To a liberal her background looks like she's a wacky "Bubba gun nut"

I'm bettin' that kids running around the backyard with Nerf guns or Super Soaker water pistols are considered as "bubba gun nuts" by the hard-core, anti-2A folks just looking for any excuse to reurgitate their bs.

I don't know the background of the guy in post #8 and if he knows his way around firearms or not, so I see it as just someone who has a fancy, lighted, glass-front gun case.

Just my friendly two cents :)

You got a lot of two cents. I think you're up to at least 50 cents by now. :)

And she owned a restaurant based around shooting. Encouraged all her staff (mostly females) to open-carry at work.

The article said she set up the display specifically FOR the zoom meeting, to make a point. Chances are, they live in a safe when not strapped to her body.

It's just a shame she can't carry in-chamber in Congress...can you imagine this on the Senate floor? How awesome would it be???

View attachment 15269
I can't believe that woman would pose for a picture flaunting those horrible sights. She obviously has no shame.

Back