testtest

Bravo Concealment BCA 3.0 OWB Hellcat Holster Review

Well, that settles that ..... the article says "Right hand only". There are many left handed shooters in the world, of which I'm one. I would likely try one of these if only a left hand version was available. I usually don't take well to any company, nor any of their other products, that neglects the best part of the population !!! :(:sleep: Hey "Bravo" ... jus' sayin'.

Well, that settles that ..... the article says "Right hand only". There are many left handed shooters in the world, of which I'm one. I would likely try one of these if only a left hand version was available. I usually don't take well to any company, nor any of their other products, that neglects the best part of the population !!! :(:sleep: Hey "Bravo" ... jus' sayin'.
Joe if I miss typed I’m sorry but Bravo does offer this holster in a Left hand configuration.

“The optional features of the paddles run you $26.99 and the Pancake belt loops run you $14.99. Spare mag carriers run you $32.99 for a single and $37.46 for a double. It is available in right-hand, only.”

Okay @jumpinjoe so I see where the confusion is here. So as the holster alone is available in both left and right configurations, the combination unit is only available in right hand draw.

OK KL, I'll look a little deeper into it, but for the time being, about the 3rd to last paragraph from the end of the article said......
"The optional features of the paddles run you $26.99 and the Pancake belt loops run you $14.99. Spare mag carriers run you $32.99 for a single and $37.46 for a double. It is available in right-hand, only." I must have missed any info relative to a left hand version, even as a single.

The bolded emphasis above is mine, but this is what I read. No problem either way .... I didn't realize who the author was until now, but certainly no problem. It's all good !!! (y)(y)(y)

OK KL, I'll look a little deeper into it, but for the time being, about the 3rd to last paragraph from the end of the article said......
"The optional features of the paddles run you $26.99 and the Pancake belt loops run you $14.99. Spare mag carriers run you $32.99 for a single and $37.46 for a double. It is available in right-hand, only." I must have missed any info relative to a left hand version, even as a single.

The bolded emphasis above is mine, but this is what I read. No problem either way .... I didn't realize who the author was until now, but certainly no problem. It's all good !!! (y)(y)(y)
Your all good that’s why I responded didn’t want to misinform anyone.

KL, just left the web site for the holster where I made the selection of 'Hellcat', and again was informed it comes in 'right hand' only. I'm pretty sure it was referring to just the single holster with no options. Here the link:

So ........... I don't know what to think. Except I think I might like to try the holster. It's one of a very few Kidex holsters I have even considered. I'm pretty much an old school, leather, man myself.

KL, just left the web site for the holster where I made the selection of 'Hellcat', and again was informed it comes in 'right hand' only. I'm pretty sure it was referring to just the single holster with no options. Here the link:

So ........... I don't know what to think. Except I think I might like to try the holster. It's one of a very few Kidex holsters I have even considered. I'm pretty much an old school, leather, man myself.
Joe it appears your correct my apologies.

Back