testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Good song, never heard before, thanks!
In concert was the only place to get his original version, what the record company released to the public was a do over that hardly resembled this one and not worth listening to. Thanks.

With Hank, the Hag, and others passed, and Willie when he goes, genuine country music goes with them. Sure, there are other Country (and Western) singers/groups I like........but they are not Outlaws!!, these newer Gents are just wannabes.
Ya can't sang what ya ain't lived!

In concert was the only place to get his original version, what the record company released to the public was a do over that hardly resembled this one and not worth listening to. Thanks.

With Hank, the Hag, and others passed, and Willie when he goes, genuine country music goes with them. Sure, there are other Country (and Western) singers/groups I like........but they are not Outlaws!!, these newer Gents are just wannabes.
Ya can't sang what ya ain't lived!
Thanks on song's background. Explains why. It's pretty amazing and interesting to hear different recording versions of same song by same people and sometimes why. For example between original studio, live stage, release dated song and more aged versions? There's sometimes huge changes in wording or music scores too. Remakes are generally not as good as originals. But, thankfully there's some remakes done as good as original version and sometimes even better?

As for other's or copy cats? Secret may lay in needing their own sound gained from their own experiences to give real heart and feeling to good music? Mimicking and parroting others is sometimes a good but average start for garage bands and some gospel groups. From there? If any good, they generally continue in music. If not, generally speaking, they fade away back to their roots. Jimmy Dean of song Honeycomb persuasion's an exception to the rule? Went from number one recording star to sausage maker. Is okay if that's where his heart was. But, was an odd twist. Is funny how real world works sometimes?

Shock Rock? Is different. Singer has very good voice. Unless synthesized, pity someone's throat. Is a lot of stress. Good to alright melody. Words?
Shock Rock? nah. She's well trained vocally and has alot of innate talent to boot. The band is also incredibly talented. That first song is definitely a good shocker though. Check out their live performances. She is one of those people that just have it. They caught me by storm a few years ago and they have become a regular listen for me.
Hard to classify them. Mostly metal but they switch up between alot of different styles in alot of songs. It's alot of fun.

Words for which song? =)

Shock Rock? nah. She's well trained vocally and has alot of innate talent to boot. The band is also incredibly talented. That first song is definitely a good shocker though. Check out their live performances. She is one of those people that just have it. They caught me by storm a few years ago and they have become a regular listen for me.
Hard to classify them. Mostly metal but they switch up between alot of different styles in alot of songs. It's alot of fun.

Words for which song? =)
Yah, could easily be!
Old tired ears on this end, lot of mileage here, not always easy understanding some vocals like used to is all.

A few old Beatles tunes:

From 1958 - One of 1st Beatles tunes.
"The Quarrymen" isn't the Beatles most people have heard:

Baby It's you from early 1960's

When Paul met John it was at the Woolton Church Fete in 1958 I think. John's band, " The Quarrymen" was playing on the stage. They continued with that name for a very short time after that fateful meeting.

Back