testtest

Let's talk about uppers shall we?

It think this company is worth checking out. I bought a 300BLK upper from them and have been very pleased. Most of their uppers sell without BCG and Charging Handle, but they sell them separate (if you can find in stock) and occasionally sell them complete with BCG & CH. Very reasonable prices as well.

Thanks for the link. Company looks and sounds worthwhile from here too while scouting out.
Found the downside of great minds thinking alike? - Much looking for is out of stock there.
Am thinking sometimes dumbing down searches may yield better results? :)

Thanks buddy. Very helpful. I've just dipped my toes in the water and I want to start off a little slow. At some point I will put together a high end AR, but really I'm just after reliable and accurate. I don't plan on shooting competition. Ringing steel for fun. I will eventually have to get all the tools to do it right and I suspect go/no go gauges will have to come sooner rather than later, but for now I'm looking at complete uppers that come with BCG. I assume they would check headspace at the factory ?
Reliable and accurate..... 2 shots in the almost same hole seems accurate to me. Each barrel will not be the same. Just remember the shooter makes it accurate more than the gun does.

It think this company is worth checking out. I bought a 300BLK upper from them and have been very pleased. Most of their uppers sell without BCG and Charging Handle, but they sell them separate (if you can find in stock) and occasionally sell them complete with BCG & CH. Very reasonable prices as well.

Looks like they have some decent pricing on parts.

Oh, your referring to AR uppers, I had a whole different interpretation of the title of this thread.......😲😲😲🤪
1617830971143.gif

So what's the deal with breaking in the barrel ? Somewhere on Bear Creek's website it said something about it. Like you're supposed to shoot one round, clean the barrel, shot another round, clean the barrel, shoot 3 rounds, clean the barrel and on and on. Is this really necessary? I've never heard of it.

So what's the deal with breaking in the barrel ? Somewhere on Bear Creek's website it said something about it. Like you're supposed to shoot one round, clean the barrel, shot another round, clean the barrel, shoot 3 rounds, clean the barrel and on and on. Is this really necessary? I've never heard of it.
Technique Used quite a bit on deer rifles and precision rifles

Wow, they do have some pretty good prices. I think I'll buy a couple ambi charging handles from them.

On a precision barrel, it’s recommended.

I did an abbreviated version on my M1A this summer.

Back