testtest

9mm ammo available at Midway USA

Until it goes back to $8 a box and $169 for 1000 rds, i’ll let the ammo companies wallow in excess inventory when the panic buyers realize the have a 60yr supply with their avg of 100 rds a year fired and quit buying. Or i will buy from the hoarders at pre covid prices when they try to unload post panic

I bought 1000 pre covid prices. I had 2-300 already, then we went out and knocked it down to about 600 rds on hand. Then everyone went full blown panic and I sat on that 600 rds. Just added to it a week ago and got it back up to 1200 rds which is really only a few times to the range, but it is also about where like to be sitting for on hand 9mm. It goes fast when two people are shooting it with a few different firearms.
I'm sitting where if I wanted I could go shoot some, but also where if I do, I like to pick up a box or two here and there to replace it. I usually just waited until it went on sale to replace it when I was at the level I am at now and would go send a couple hundred down range.

I bought 1000 pre covid prices. I had 2-300 already, then we went out and knocked it down to about 600 rds on hand. Then everyone went full blown panic and I sat on that 600 rds. Just added to it a week ago and got it back up to 1200 rds which is really only a few times to the range, but it is also about where like to be sitting for on hand 9mm. It goes fast when two people are shooting it with a few different firearms.
I'm sitting where if I wanted I could go shoot some, but also where if I do, I like to pick up a box or two here and there to replace it. I usually just waited until it went on sale to replace it when I was at the level I am at now and would go send a couple hundred down range.
I sit at 4000 9mm at all times
Shoot 1000-1500 a month
Quit shooting awhile ago till prices drop

Stocked up with multiple cases pre-Covid for everything I own. Got 4 cases of 9mm for less than what they're asking for 1 case now. Cut my range time down from 2 or 3 trips per week to once a week or every other week. Each time with a different firearm and only 1 box of ammo just to keep my skills sharp. Hope the prices come back to normal before I run out. My post was for those bone dry and desperate. Still have plenty of my carry ammo too but not shooting it since this insanity started. Local LGS, Bass Pro, and Sportsman's Warehouse occasionally have some ammo at decent prices but I'm OK for now so I pass on them for those who need it. May pick up a laser target system if the panic continues.

Back