testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Billy also played an important role in Beatles history. He was brought in for the Let it Be sessions, quite incidentally, which eased the massive tension that those sessions were frought with. It is Billy on Keyboards for instance on the title track as well as " Get Back" ( which was the original title and the working title for the entire time they were recording it)

I am referred to as a walking arsenal of useless knowledge by more than one person.

My brain houses so many unimportant details, names, dates, situations, etc. that I have very little room leftover for important things.

In a very general sense I can tell you what year literally hundreds of songs by different artists were released and what album they are on. (Modern times, say the last 20 years, not so much). Also for some ridiculous reason every name that I have ever seen flash across a TV screen is etched in my memory. A sitcom from the 70s-80s doesn't exist that I can't tell you the names of the actors. Along with most dramatic series. Pretty much anything I ever watched with any regularity. Need to know who played Rollo on Sanford and Son ? No problem, it was Nathaniel Taylor. :)
Can relate. Photographic memory. Turned mine off to a degree. Got annoying to some people and to me too. Just remembering childhood memories can be staggering? Mind needed a break anyways, think my personal hardrive needed defragging? Radio station 1st heard Beatles on? WKNX. Result? Many things just skim over and "ballpark" now days. Too many details and memories can be rough sometimes? Other times it helps, I usually visualize every detail of projects in front of me. If can't "see" it, I don't do it until I can. Much of the "drafting" I do in head to the smallest detail. Sometimes try to make a habit of not remembering what don't like with varying results. Was the person many came to for help figuring things out when younger. Mixed blessings? Still happens now, but not so much since moving so many times. So, yah, likely sorta get it?

Billy also played an important role in Beatles history. He was brought in for the Let it Be sessions, quite incidentally, which eased the massive tension that those sessions were frought with. It is Billy on Keyboards for instance on the title track as well as " Get Back" ( which was the original title and the working title for the entire time they were recording it)
Yup, is why it's there! Was jogging your memory. :)

I have a copy of the original recording by Leadbelly somewhere. He didn't write it, but he was the first to record it.
Cool! Is a good very old tune. One of favorites! An interesting write up on the song:

Back