testtest

Recent content by Gofer

  1. G

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    When I hunt with it I close the bolt slowly and make sure it’s in battery by hitting the forward assist. Don’t want all that metal noise of the bolt slamming home.
  2. G

    We are heartbroken

    Our souls ache when we lose a good dog! I’m so sorry for you for the loss of your Rylee. I sobbed like a big baby when my dog went…hang in there!
  3. G

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    My 5” TRP 45 is my favorite, but the one I bet my life on is a hellcat pro…
  4. G

    Navy E/A-18G Growlers Collide At Idaho Air Show (Updated)

    RAG is replacement air group…fwiw. Ejecting is also known as “giving it back to the taxpayer”
  5. G

    What are you doing right now??

    I’m going to wash my eyes a couple times…
  6. G

    war hero's name will not be on new naval vessel

    While Miller rightfully should have a ship named for him as a MOH recipient, it should not be an aircraft carrier by custom. No sitting president should have a ship named for him in my opinion. Frankly none of the last three presidents should have ships named after them.
  7. G

    What are you doing right now??

    A real rocker would have trashed the hotel room and thrown all the chairs in the pool!
  8. G

    ‘Hey buddy, I just crashed’

    Always a bad thing when your landings don’t equal your takeoffs…
  9. G

    Invisable Drones

    Activate the cloaking device!
  10. G

    Discussion: The Thompson Submachine Gun

    It was extremely heavy and surprisingly awkward to handle. Its coolness factor was off the charts though
  11. G

    Need protection against those beavers

    Wow! Just when I thought it was safe to go in the water
  12. G

    What are you doing right now??

    I lived there years ago and it was probably the safest big city in the US. Doesn’t take a genius to see how it has changed
  13. G

    Bent Wing Beauty...

    Marines were still flying them in combat in Korea …
  14. G

    Discussion: Ichord Report: What If Congress Had Let the M16 Die?

    I think a lot of Marines would have been happier lugging the M14 around. At least it worked and dropped people and penetrated cover. It also used the same ammo as the machine gun and a lot of the sniper rifles. It also pointed well in poor light when you couldn’t see your sights much better...
  15. G

    What are you doing right now??

    My windshield was broken in Fort Worth a few weeks ago. I get to replace it today…what fun!
Back
Top