testtest

Recent content by Muzzlestuffer

  1. M

    What are you doing right now??

    It's called getting the boots !! You must have been a bad boy!!
  2. M

    What are you doing right now??

    Just finished filing this hammer for my manurhin revolver the Pic of the gold color hammer is original. I had a machinist buddy of mine silver solder a chunk of steel on it and the finished hammer will be obvious it was a ton of filing and checkering !
  3. M

    Suprising results

    Adding pic i forgot this one was first 5 shots.
  4. M

    Suprising results

    I bought a couple Tisas guns a while back one was a meusoc and the other a jsoc i turned the meusoc into a clone and one of the steps is putting a Barsto barrel in it well the jsoc barrel fit like crap way too loose in the hood and lower lugs and you could push the barrel down out of lock up so...
  5. M

    Here's a group for ya

    I ordered some this morning will try them I can always use them in my revolvers too.
  6. M

    Here's a group for ya

    I'm having some leading issues with the zeros unfortunately I have to try some other loads I ordered some hornady's to try and I gave some berrys plated but so far not good groups with those what were you doing with the 52 and any leading I guess the zeros are notorious?
  7. M

    Here's a group for ya

    50 Did you mean yardage or what shooting range ? I was at prgc bullseye range.
  8. M

    Here's a group for ya

    50 yards
  9. M

    Here's a group for ya

    I dont blame you but I prefer the 1911 because I can build it and work on it myself compared to the 52
  10. M

    Here's a group for ya

    Where can I order some of those ?
  11. M

    185 Berry's plated

    I tested these out to 50 the group opened up to about 6 inches or so and just to make sure the gun was sound I loaded the same load with nosler 185's and it shot about 1-1/2" @ 50
  12. M

    Here's a group for ya

    Extra tight !
  13. M

    Here's a group for ya

    Lmao 🤣
  14. M

    Here's a group for ya

    I'm assuming you know it doesn't matter for group size only ???
  15. M

    185 Berry's plated

    I shot this at 50 it opened up so I had anticipated a issue so I loaded some with nosler jhp's did well with those. The first shot out of the rest I usually don't count it's normally low then the gun settles.
Back
Top