testtest

Recent content by Superzuki

  1. S

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    I got a call once of "2 Brothers Fighting" When I arrived, I was met by a woman in her 20's. Their sister maybe? She led me to a room, and - There they were 5 and 6 years old, slugging it out - Well Sorta!! She put a finger to her lips and whispered. "I just want to scare them." I turned and...
  2. S

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    One of my friends didn't see that this was DAO when he got a great deal at a pawn shop. I only needed one part to finish the conversion, (to DA/SA) the decocker bearing. There isn't a mark on it.
  3. S

    Glocks carried for personal security professionals

    You can carry a Glock if you want..... As for me,,,I'll stick with this..
  4. S

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. S

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I traded my first one off for a P229 Legion. I regretted the very next day. Not anymore...
  6. S

    Col. Charles Askins: An Unremorseful Reprobate

    Yes, he did.... I was a bit crossed up there. Charles Askins did a lot for us, but Bill Jordan, the Border Patrolman did what I erroneously credited to Col. Askins.
  7. S

    Col. Charles Askins: An Unremorseful Reprobate

    He wrote a book on gunfighting: "No Second Place Winner" He championed the development of the S&W Model 19, probably the greatest police pistol ever. My father was the first deputy in Genesee County to get one. They had to get their own back then. I was issued a model 66 - a stainless M19 -...
  8. S

    WHY did Browning discontinue the Hi-Power?

    I have 5 of them, 1 Browning a 70C model, 3 clones; a Springfield SA35, a Girsan MCP35, and an Inglis L9 A1 AND one of FN's new High Powers. If you like a Sig - you'll like it,,,and I do!! I just had the Browning refurbished at BHSS in Indianapolis. The SFS is amazing. It was developed (or...
  9. S

    Daffy Zone…..

    Remember: Jihad works Both ways!!!
  10. S

    Daffy Zone…..

    I don't understand the problem with 10MM sockets. Every time I look around, I've got two or three more.
  11. S

    GIrsan MC P35. Who else has one of these Hi-Power Mark III clones?

    My original trigger was "notchy" like it was sliding over the spring coils. It seemed to be a bit lighter, but the reset is still very light...
  12. S

    GIrsan MC P35. Who else has one of these Hi-Power Mark III clones?

    Yes, it was worth it....
Back
Top