testtest
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Should have updated sooner. I got the replacement WASP quickly but it wasn't any better than the original. I returned that one the first week of June. Still waiting on the replacement. I was informed by Lexi that the issue has been resolved and the new site will be a keeper. When I get it that is...
    P
    pusherpro
    Well there is an end to this drama. Lisa in the warranty dept. sent me a SHIELD SMSC as a replacement for the wasp. It's mounted, It zeroed fine and it holds true after 250 rounds. Bloodknight had I seen your post sooner I may have done that very thing!
    T
    thaymore
    I'm having the problem as well and not getting any answer from Customer Support's email when I try to engage them. My Wasp dies after about 45 days. The product literature says ~65000 hours. I guess that's what many of you are facing as well? Who did you reach out to and how? Call? Email ?
    OkiePewPew
    OkiePewPew
    The email support is unfortunately not the best. Not sure why. But if you call Springfield you’ll get the info you need.
    Springfield Armory’s customer service representatives can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back