testtest

Search results

  1. R

    retired, public workers in WA state, to be taxed

    Been paying taxes on pension and SS since sleepy joe occupied the house
  2. R

    Ruger Mark III Competition Target: An Icon .22LR Pistol

    I'm happy with my 60s vintage high standards
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    LS who?🤪😝😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  4. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching THE game, pulling for Ole Miss!
  5. R

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    WHAT!?!? I can't pick 3 of one caliber!
  6. R

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    Is he going to take care of you?
  7. R

    sig Saur fire

    There was a big spider...
  8. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Not anymore, I nuked them!
  9. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm watching UGA, been a fan since childhood. I will be pulling for Ole Miss as well because I despise Lane Kiffen
  10. R

    sig Saur fire

    Already beat ya to it! 😂
  11. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Game day! College football! Snacks are ready for the UGA game!
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football Houston at Texas tech
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed just curious, why's your targets all have powder burns on them? Are you chootin from 3 ft? 😂
  14. R

    Let's see your AR setups...

    Seriously, he is a lightweight. One of the guys in the city PD owns 31 now, every configuration known...
  15. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    I'm impressed that it wasn't in Spanish!
  16. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I would have used them far earlier than this current goat rope that we're in.
  17. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm going bed, gonna dream about nuking all the spiders sent by @Annihilator 😂🤣😂
  18. R

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    Believe it or not, Arizona and New Mexico were grizzly country many years ago. They were all over the West.
  19. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I'm not afraid to use nukes to kill spiders!
Back
Top