testtest

Search results

  1. Domar1291

    50% more in property taxes?

    You will own nothing and be happy. Thats their plan
  2. Domar1291

    One Hell of a Muzzle Brake...

    Well it is canadian
  3. Domar1291

    A Striker Fired Revolver?

    Thats what happens when you cross a Hi-Point with a revolver
  4. Domar1291

    Basepads or mag extensions for prodigy

    I got the rubber washers at lowes 2 inch diameter
  5. Domar1291

    Basepads or mag extensions for prodigy

    I just glue rubber bumper on the bottom just make sure if u do that to burn a take down hole in the rubber
  6. Domar1291

    Chuck Norris

    Just a cover story... hes on his way to end the iran problem
  7. Domar1291

    Show the dogs!

    Pure death... this is the most viscous animal on the face of earth. Honey badgers shake at the mention of his name. He loves whipping Great Danes just for something to do. His leash... a logging chain. He is truly the Chuck Norris of Dogs
  8. Domar1291

    How do you handle SCAM calls

    As soon as it does I hit the FU button
  9. Domar1291

    How do you handle SCAM calls

    I dont answer if I dont know the #
  10. Domar1291

    Kinda windy here ……

    Aep said power still out for bout 28000 customers north 70
  11. Domar1291

    Philadelphia Becomes the Latest City to Sue Glock

    Ougth to sue them for civil rights voilations
  12. Domar1291

    Opinions on the Sig P320

    Still wont own one
  13. Domar1291

    Opinions on the Sig P320

    Sad part is I like the pistol, however to much bad hooked to it for me. My glocks never had an issue. I dont understand why these do
  14. Domar1291

    Dire situation in Virginia

    You may want to see this.
  15. Domar1291

    Kinda windy here ……

    Down here too
  16. Domar1291

    Got my John Rourke on today

  17. Domar1291

    pay cash or debit card..???

    Cash = privacy
  18. Domar1291

    pay cash or debit card..???

    Depends what im buying
  19. Domar1291

    Reeses is crap?

    SAw a you tube vid saying they now use a syn chocolate and some type of peanut butter paste. Im sure its lab grown and dirt cheap if true.
  20. Domar1291

    Reeses is crap?

    Was my favorite... not anymore
Back
Top