testtest

Search results

  1. Domar1291

    Trump and the Second Amendment

    I support trump, that said, i remember, and tell peeps never forget where he came from.
  2. Domar1291

    Dire situation in Virginia

    And i just sent off my request to obtain my vet pass for free access to national parks I was going to do skyline dr I cant dont do commie states
  3. Domar1291

    Good news is rare, so I'm going to share. Eyes a poet.

    1 for the good guys
  4. Domar1291

    NEW Saint Victor 9.5" 300BLK

    Thanks and was planing on using 300 pmags only.
  5. Domar1291

    NEW Saint Victor 9.5" 300BLK

    Does the 300 blackout run without problems? Im thinking about getting 1 of these i wont put a suppressor on it, just wondering. Read mixed reviews on 300 Blk out
  6. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    Well he didnt feel comfortable doing it himself... so who are you to judge
  7. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    You did the right thing... if your not sure have the experts do. My hats off to you
  8. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    Some people may not be as able to fix and figure things out, as you seem to think of yourself. It must be nice to never need a repairman or mechanic, plumber etc etc. I'm glad for you sir. Me personally I need help with somethings, lol but generally overall I do ok. Some people can't. A gun/car...
  9. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    Well im glad you are the great decider
  10. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    Cause he seems to not feel confident enough to do it himself
  11. Domar1291

    Whats your fantasy hunt?

    When I was young the best way to catch that tuna... my 65 fastback mustang
  12. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    That sucks, but best to let them do it.
  13. Domar1291

    Echelon with tab/lever on end of COG

    I'd call Springfield armory
  14. Domar1291

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    Go piston driven... runs a lot cleaner, little heavier
  15. Domar1291

    Whats your fantasy hunt?

    Nice napping place 🤣
  16. Domar1291

    Trigger guard on saint victor 9mm pistol

    It does open for use with mittens
  17. Domar1291

    Trigger guard on saint victor 9mm pistol

    Own 3 never had that happen
  18. Domar1291

    How many remember……

    Bushmaster arm gun?? Owned 1 lol
  19. Domar1291

    OMG I Started A Fight

    Some peeps take things to literally. Some peeps have internet muscle and mouth.
Back
Top