testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    And it doesn't matter if you in the North, South, East or West, always, always carry water. About a gallon per person, per day. That rule of 3 is unforgiving!
  2. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    I've heard that is the time of year that cold white stuff comes out of the clouds and they may have ice on the road. Why they want to put ice on the road is a mystery to me! I love ice in the margarita, not sure about driving on it. 🤔🤔🤣
  3. R

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Yes, as is it's cousin, squab!
  4. R

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    This, from the individual a computer program gave as a sidekick, a trashcan, garbage eating, food begging racoon! 😂 You self aggrandizing old man, get away from the dinner table and go back to the trash with your sidekick! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  5. R

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    If are hiding the meat in flavor enhancement, I'll just eat the fries... 😂
  6. R

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Bottom line, whatever sight you want to use, you need to practice regularly and often.
  7. R

    What are you doing right now??

    That's what the kids call squatting a truck. Last I heard, I had plenty of air space between the ground and aircraft. I just don't get it, but I'm old and cranky! 😂
  8. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Living in Southern Arizona, and now disabled, I don't travel off the pavement nor distance. I used to carry tools, off-road jacks, manual winches, and ten gallons of water, plus space blankets, dry clothes and dryer lint for starting fires. Blades of nearly every size for various reasons and...
  9. R

    What are you doing right now??

    He was gonna bring it back, gotta deal on it in Mexico! He was only wantin one ticket round trip, ya cheap bugger! 😅😂😅😂😋🤤
  10. R

    Illinois Wants Gun Makers to Pay the Costs of the Crime Its Dysfunctional Criminal Justice System Enables

    Perhaps we should treat them as they act. Act like a Adam Henry, get treated like an Adam Henry.
  11. R

    Illinois Wants Gun Makers to Pay the Costs of the Crime Its Dysfunctional Criminal Justice System Enables

    I favor a system of term limits for everything! Two terms then go back to work in a job to support you and your family. No second election to another office, no pension, no life long health insurance, and your pay is equal to the median salary of the people in your district. They represent the...
  12. R

    What Really Matters in Terms of Self-Defense…By the Numbers

    The officers were very relaxed and respectful, and when I gave them the same statement that I had reported, the officer wrote the narrative with me as the victim. It made life a great deal easier and with the report in hand, the judge issued a restraining order for no contact after reading it...
  13. R

    What Really Matters in Terms of Self-Defense…By the Numbers

    The statistics that I find bothersome, is the number that aren't reported because no shots fired. This happened to me long after I retired, and self reporting helped me immensely when the officer took my statement. I was not concerned about repercussions, but I didn't want to be accused of...
  14. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    No wonder so many girls like them old men! 😂 😂
  15. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    The ATF is extremely hot on straw buying, and a company that sells as many as Bud's is under massive scrutiny. The ATF is very attentive to shops near the border, big cities, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles etc.
  16. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    They will be in bankruptcy if they lose their FFL!
  17. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    With the current push in ATF regarding straw buys, I can understand why they are tight on varying names and such.
  18. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    She survived..... Think that wasn't her first time drinking
Back
Top